The Bearded Struggle...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Why DC!!!!! why can we not get good beards? this is horrible I'm so disappointed it doesn't even come close to the face. I want a toon that reflects the true aspect of a mans face! I demand better!!! You can do better I believe in you. :( [IMG]to the people that say you can have the santa beard. its too short granted that is the best we have

in all seriousness please devs Ive wanted a wizard beard since launch.. I want a part of me in the game. Ive hung in there help me out I cant be alone in wanting this.
    • Like x 3
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Agreed and I want the same, I want more beards.. but, to be fair, I think this was supposed to look like this, like its a costume beard
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As said above, I’m pretty sure that’s how it was meant to look. Also there’s already a pretty good looking beard in the game.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is why:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Exactly! You've heard of Shamrocks? This is a Sham-Beard! (Like Tom Cruise's [CENSORED])
    • Like x 1
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Beards actually being a part of hairstyle would be nice too or even as an accessory.
    • Like x 3
  7. Dene Devoted Player

+10 points for excellent pop culture segue
    • Like x 1
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

could have been but just like the Halloween mask they look so crappy who really wants pretend items that really aren't good enough to use at least in my opinion. and thanks for the support :D
    • Like x 1
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

I dont know if its un-ironic but it does make me laugh
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

These items should always have been separate and never integrated, it sucks that I cannot use that hat without the beard.

Separate items would have allowed for better customization and flexibility.
    • Like x 6
  11. Dene Devoted Player

in hindsight, a facial hair/makeup category would have been best - but that ship has sailed
    • Like x 1
  12. beardrive Committed Player

I love the jolly beard because it is so customizable, but it's sad it's a face item, because you can't really add any glasses or goggles. Also the sixth dimensional Kryptonian hair and beard is another choice, but the hair is attached to the beard, and the beard is a little bro bro. I'm personally using the sixth the dimensional Kryptonian hair, with the jolly beard. Looks great!

But I also vote for gandalf beard as we don't have one!

And any other big masculine beards, because they are awesome. Even a ZZ top squared off at the bottom!
    • Like x 2
  13. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Gandalf style (or Original Shazam the Wizard style) would be great. Created a Shazam based on the original comic book version but the beard leaves a lot to be desired.
    If wishes were fishes, I would be up to my clavicle in Cod.
    • Like x 1
  14. Brit Loyal Player

I do wish that new hairstyles were compatible with beards. It's always a shame when a cool new hairstyle gets introduced, but without a beard option, it only seems to work for women and children.
    • Like x 2
  15. Zero303 Well-Known Player

wish we had more beards and hairstyles in character creation at the beginning. looks pretty lame for new players 2023.
    painted beards and stashes.