Test Discussion Ally: Static

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Apr 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warped Discord Moderator

I’m sure there’s a hard cap ceiling like with phase dodge for example and I remember someone trying to test the ceiling cap of phase dodge with the omega beam in DWFE and the ceiling being pretty high in the millions of damage before they patched it to where you could no longer phase dodge through it.

It just states a 30% damage reduction so I’m sure it’ll be able to withstand pretty much anything in terms of reducing damage by 30% in current end game and future content.
    • Like x 3
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Not really a healing ally imo. Having the -15% healing is not appeasing to say the least. We already have trans card and I don’t even use that for healing. And then for electric the way to apply that is to use Arc Lightning and that is not always used as it isn’t a full heal power. I definitely won’t be buying this ally if all it has to offer is a repeat of trans card and forced us to use a power that we not already using. No thank you.

And I thought that our ally’s were to be positive additives to the game and not contributing negatively. If you want players to use it, you gotta take out the negatives.
  3. Limey Committed Player

Build variety/diversity/options ARE a positive, regardless of whether or not your personal perspective allows you to see it that way.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dene Devoted Player

I might have missed it - but when is this ally going live?
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Next Game Update, in May.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dene Devoted Player

woohoo - thanks for the info :)
  7. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I haven't check in on this since it was changed from being a Transformation Card into a crit buff with supercharges. It doesn't sound nearly as good. Thoughts?
  8. OGMyDpsIsBetter Active Player

it's never changed its a trans card for healers but for dps its a crit chance increase on super which looks very attractive for prec users
  9. Eve YouTuber

Soooooooooooooooo when is Static coming out? As elec healer, I need
    • Like x 2
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I agree I thought it was June 1st but dang its been so long I have friends asking what is the hold up.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

People are surmising that this is going to be in the upcoming Time Capsule as a reward.
    • Like x 1
  12. slyhero New Player

So, is the Static Surge passive worth using together with Transformation Card? Is the stacking gives much improvement in heal? I appreciate if someone who tested it would let me know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.