Devs: Is There Anything You Can Share About The Next Resurgence Mega Capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Looking to see if there is any news on when or what is in the next resurgence capsule, since it was confirmed about a week or two ago. Tks!
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

YES PLEASE OH MY GOD
    • Like x 1
  3. Prindacerk Committed Player

Was it confirmed?
  4. Eve YouTuber

Was indirectly confirmed when I asked about it
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We won't know until they actually announce it. So keep your eyes on the Announcements subforum.
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I think he's referring to Mepps confirming that there will at some point be another when Zoe asked about it. I have a feeling it's gonna be some time soon-ish.
    • Like x 1
  7. Limey Committed Player

It stands to reason it'll follow the previous standards, 9 most recent standard TCs, all the precious powerset mats/chromas/auras, the slightly less popular reactive mearcian aura boxes, legacy accessories, etc..

From what I can tell, the contained standard TCs is the only thing that really changes. The mearcian auras, powerset stuff, and all the legacy stuff has been exactly the same in every iteration of the resurgence over the last few years.

As to when, as I've guesstimated previously, it will likely be the next TC after the current technomancer TC, based on existing time capsule trends and cycles.
  8. Eve YouTuber

there are always bunch of new stuff too, auras or materials so this is what I'm looking forward to the most
  9. Limey Committed Player

Edit: woops, you're right. I just overlooked the lackluster mearcian capes/accessory additions in recent boxes. Hopefully something more exciting is added this next time around.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully! I hope It's a new good theme. Resurgence has fine stuff usually
  11. Limey Committed Player

Now that they've got reactive mearcian auras, capes, and accessories, hopefully that means they'll move on to a new theme. Honestly they've been so lackluster to me, I've just been using resurgence to catch up on TC open feats, and rounding off my powerset aura/mats collection. Once I've got all the powerset auras/mats/chromas, I'm caught up enough with TC feats that any resurgence opens will be entirely related to new content.. otherwise I'll just be stockpiling stabilizers. And stockpiling is boring.
    • Like x 1
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Them saying anything? No, not until it actually releases. What folks find in the Test Server files cause they crafty in certain Discords? #Leaks
    • Like x 1
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You never know if you don't ask. I figure I'd try my luck.;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Skoll Well-Known Player

Mmm yes, I’m very excited for the next type of Mearcian Reactive item we’ll get. We’ve had Capes, Auras and and Accessories… how about some Mearcian reactive… bracelets next?
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm hoping for Mearcian titles, myself.
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Time capsules.

*Captain Obvious flies away*
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

!!!!!! Get back in here
    • Like x 1
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah but since the original accessories, the powerset auras and maybe the powerset materials, the rest have been lackluster. So much so that they resurged the resurgence and gave us those same things again, just repackaged in a new mega.

I mean I know it can't be easy to come up with new stuff for these, but maybe if we didn't get 17 different powerset auras at one time, we could get SOME and some more the next go around? Feast or famine it seems.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

Depending on how fast they want to roll out monetized emotes, we may see new emotes as part of Resurgence. Resurgence is surely launching this upcoming Thursday or the following one. The new emote system goes live with the GU. Again, if they're starting aggressively, they've gotta be in the capsule or the Marketplace, or both perhaps?
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

For my personal taste (It changes from person to person) I did like the mearcian stuff, but I think we had enough and need something new. So I hope this will be good :)
    • Like x 1