Downtime Server Downtime - April 20, 2023 - Shock to the System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Otaku New Player

What are the "fixes" to the broker every1 is talking about?
  2. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Thank you! Looking forward to the new content, much appreciated.
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

This seems way too soon. Its barely been on the test server so i guess we're in for a lot of bugs on thu.
    • Like x 1
  5. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

They are confident? or maybe they are worried about the population drop of the last 3 months? if players wants a couple of weeks more to continue testing it, you should be really worried about the current state of the new dlc...
    • Like x 1
  6. barrymanalow New Player

Players have waited long enough for new content its down to the devs to decide when the dlc drops not players. It can be patched if any issues when it goes live like they’ve done in the past.
  7. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Long enough? the waiting between 43 and 44 was a month longer...
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

Dealing with issues on a test server is not the same as dealing with those same issues on a live server; more things can and will go wrong which usually results in "multiple" patches that could have been dealt with before launch, in my opinion.

No MMO has a perfect launch; however, I rather wait a few extra weeks to ensure enough testing has been done to route out and fix most issues.
    • Like x 1
  9. JasonAnd New Player

When spring event
  10. ROOTE Well-Known Player

"I don’t think anyone here necessarily thinks they know better than the devs..." someone clearly missed the tone of this comment LOLOL! #narcissisminmotion
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE: Episode 45's launch date is now planned for April 20, 2023. We believe this additional week will help us deliver the best experience possible. Thank you for your patience with the date change.
    • Like x 11
  12. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you!! Are eog changes coming on same date as episode or still to be determined?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Later, to be determined.
    • Like x 6
  14. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

So…looks like they not was confident after all

I am pretty sure this was the smartest decision…
    • Like x 2
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Is there a bonus tomorrow then. Hate to be that guy
    • Like x 2
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I know it might be weird to say but I'm glad the new episode release is being pushed back because it seemed like it needed a little more time in the oven.
  17. Eve YouTuber

Mepps I'm guessing the stream will be postponed aswell?
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Maybe the Stabilizer event will be extended.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The stabilizer event will continue for another week.
    • Like x 15
  20. TabulaRasa Level 30

Yes!!! don't rush it , better to delay and get it right then release something glitchy and hear everyone crying that its glitchy