Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

marilyn moonlight[IMG]
  3. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

We have plenty of WW inspired styles and we recently event got that very belt. It's called Comrade Belt and you can buyt from the Wonderverse Supply Bot Alpha
  4. Daunbrekker New Player

Could we get more gloveless hand styles, full forearm gloveless bracers, o'yea, more one handed styles like Krona's Gauntlet? Or maybe more beard variants, some of us rock beards, less bulky styles, an accessory to change power colors, calfhigh boots, more styles based on lesser known toon like Wildcat or Plastic Man. 1 more, more sleeveless tops, gtta flex the mus-cules. Hopefully 1 of these requests are do-able
    • Like x 1
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

A Surfboard Back style for the Summer Seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  6. Strictly Commercial New Player

[IMG]
    I just want the already developed "Amazon Trainee" type costume to be available to players instead of only to NPCs
  7. SlNISTERSlX New Player

Red Hood helmet which can be compatible with face styles
    Arkham knight helmet
    Batgirl cowl which shows hair
    Classic Barry Allen emblem,belt and hands
    Red Hood emblem
    Nightwing emblem
    Elf ears accessory
    Deathstroke mask
    Deathstroke hairstyle with beard
    Invisible skin
    Ares helmet
    Murder Machine chest and legs
    Devastator chest and legs
    Red Hood proper jacket
    • Like x 4
  8. xGMZen Well-Known Player

I'm think just Watchmen styles and Ninja Batman movie theme styles.
    • Like x 2
  9. Daunbrekker New Player

I'd like to see a JOKER Toxin skin. Complete w smile, that would be awesome!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Gravedigger Active Player

Stick of Dynamite belt style
  11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  12. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

These long-sleeve shirts and pants from the upcoming episode look pretty nice. You guys might consider the idea of adding them to the episode vendor (emblem slot included, of course ;)).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. xGMZen Well-Known Player

swaggy like shaggy
  14. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I would like to see some love toward some characters with some packs on the market place, as a reward for a collection in TC or to a vendor in another DLC focused.

1. Wildcat cowl and gloves.

2. Mr. Terrific mask and jacket.

3. A slimline chest and legs based on Metamorpho.

4. A chest and an hat based on Captain Boomerang.

5. A Kilowog and Arkillo heads.

6. Sportsmaster hochey mask and a bag full of sports tools (baseball bat, hockey cross,...) a la Casey Jones.

7. A Bizarro skin with a chest based on the Fallen God style with the "S" reverse.

8. A tatooed skin based on El Diablo and Azucar for Halloween event.

9. Some Helms and masks based on Onomatopoeia, Cheshire, Tigress, Gray Wolf, Clownhunter, Aztec.

10. Some full styles based on Sideways, Hardware, Cyclone, Ghostmaker, Punchline, Flatline, Silver Banshee, Red X,...

It's just a random thought probably useless but that would be a cool addition to the game.
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Something I would like to see would be to basically duplicate the existing style tab to allow us to layer outfits. Yes I know, clipping, but hear me out. Firstly the responsibility of deciding what you wear is on the player not the devs so the players decide if they are cool with clipping issues or not, second in my own opinion, everyone is free to have their own, there are some styles that actually look better when you clip them with something else, third it would open the door for a wider variet with already existing styles. Wings and a split cape with the kryptonian kerchief, a hood with a tiara, and ventilator with glowing eyes. Bracers with glowing hand runes nabu's ankh and the lord of chaos accessory. Horns poking through your hood, or your tail under a belt, or some different combos like that. There are a lot of styles I wish I could wear together but unfortunately they share a style slot.
    And obviously some things would have to be excluded like hair and skin and a "none" option added to the base human skins that would make it just a ken or barbie doll basically for the legs.
  16. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I thought of a full slimline skin (minus the hands, feet and head) color based on make up.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zero303 Well-Known Player

we really need more tights . armor parts is so 90´s.
    oh and i want samurai gear. old and future.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Here's a thought: Make original styles you cant get anywhere else for the daily log-in rewards instead of rehashing existing styles that can be gotten elsewhere.
    • Like x 1
  19. creatine1 Committed Player

20. creatine1 Committed Player