Quarks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by suppliez, Apr 11, 2023.

1. suppliez New Player

how many time capsules i need to open for 4000 quarks????
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I think you get 10 by opening one. There is also a chance you can get more than 10. Then there is always an option to get another set of 10 if you choose not opening that. So lets say you were unlucky and always got the base 10 and took the extra 10 for a total of 20 per...

Yeah, 200 capsule open.

Alternatively, you can convert source marks for quarks... Though, that's a lot of SM farming with the conversion.
    • Like x 1
  3. suppliez New Player

Roughly how much money is that??
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Uh... I think it depends on if you are legendary or not. Same if you are buying a bundle vs one at a time. I think the 20 pack is like $18? Maybe? So roughly $180? It really isn't worth it and I would wait until the discount comes in to get the item you want after opening capsules with new items in it.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can get at minimum 20 quarks (10 drop + 10 loot) total from a Time Capsule. That's 200 capsules at most. Stabilizers cost $1 each unless you buy the 20 Stabilizer pack.
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you might have better luck if your hunting for a specific item to get a hold of that particular time capsule and start opening them. get what you can get out of it then buying the rest of that collection or drop your after from broker in game as you will probably only need 1 or two pieces that you cant get randomly
  7. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

It'd be about $200
    • Like x 3
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sorry....didn't 'hear' that. Please speak up.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

After Thursday's server restart you'll need 5700 Quarks for this item that's tempting you to the dark side, lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

You get a free stabilizer weekly from Dr. Fate, in addition to the fragments from the daily reward login.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Although true for members and anyone who had a stockpile of Fates at one point, it doesn't quite work out to 1 a week on Premium/free. With 5 fates a day, that's 35 a week...a stabilizer costs 50, so you can get one every 10 days instead if you are starting at 0 fates.

Semantics maybe, but true.
    • Like x 3
  12. myandria Item Storage

Whoa...

What do you need that many quarks for that you have to shout like that? Seriously.
    • Like x 2
  13. Captain C Active Player

How do Quarks work again?
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The exchange rate of 100 Source Marks to 25 Quarks is absolutely poor, especially now that Quarks can be purchased from Dr. Fate using one of the currencies you get for free just for logging in every day.

So, there are a few ways that the OP can get their Quarks, but 4,000 is going to take AWHILE no matter how you slice it.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

I'd argue the source mark farming is better than buying with the destiny tokens. Which are better suited for seals on artifacts, which has a bigger impact on your character growth.

But to each their own. There are options, free and paid, that OP can do. They literally can just buy 200 unlocked time capsules. Not ideal, but if they wanted something specific and willing to pay, the MP is there for that, I guess.

I never had a problem with the random nature of time capsules, I always had a problem with the feats attached to them. At least quarks gives a longer alternative to get them. VERY long term.
    • Like x 1