What raid would be most impressive to solo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deathmike, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Deathmike Devoted Player

I will pick what I find easiest from your suggestions and do it.

Deathmike out.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Into the Dark Multiverse
    • Like x 2
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

God of Monsters
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

I believe you can't form the lightning chain by yourself at the last boss no matter how creative you get. There's a difference between technically impossible and technically-technically impossible.

Deathmike out.
  5. Deathmike Devoted Player

I don't know at this point if it's possible mechanics wise (thinking about the first encounter) but odds are it either is or no one really knows if it is or not, so it's worth a try. A solid contender.

Deathmike out.
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I don't think you'd be able to carry the containers at the end by yourself. You'd need someone to hand them off to.

Failure certain you could handle the last two raids. They would just take time. I'm thinking False idols. Ad heavy, lots going on but nothing you need someone else to rely on for mechanics.
  7. Deathmike Devoted Player

Did autocorrect transform fairly into failure, or was it a Freudian slip?:p I am as well, that's why I'm considering RoE elite which would be a double world-first as far as chronicled DCUO history is concerned - first at tier raid to be soloed, first at tier elite raid to be soloed. And I'm all but 100% convinced it's possible, far less convinced I'm personally at that level.

Deathmike out.
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

weird. pretty sure i typed out pretty sure. hmmm...
    • Like x 1
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Unfortunately, that raid has a burn check on the first boss, so I don't think it is possible (feel free to prove me wrong though, it's your thing :p ).

In my opinion, the most impressive raid(s) to complete solo on regular difficulty, that don't have a group mechanic "wall", would be Phoenix Cannon and Paradox Wave Epic Odyssey.
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Maybe you should do some older raid solo as a troll yourself :3
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Most impressive to solo, or easiest?
    Most impressive is hands down, Nexus raid.

Easiest, Source wall.
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ever done Blackest Night? Might be annoying carrying everything yourself & getting knocked over doing it, but should be possible i think

Might be ok for the current 2 raids as well, not alot going on there to hinder u
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

Was the cheese method to beat the two drones fixed? With the Robot Sidekick-Henchmen-Boos Family combo.

I remember walking in and soloing Nexus during the AM era, pre stat clamp, it was a good way to get easy fast source marks.
    I know i know, at that time it wasnt impressive at all, but was just wondering if that still works.
  14. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Cheese method... Wasn't aware lol, been so long since I ran it.
    I was just being silly in that the two drones would've been impossible the way I remember the raid.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I wouldn’t be shocked if he hasn’t done this already honestly
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

Dont if still works, it might have been fixed, but if it does it might be harder(if its even possible) now with the stat clamp.
    The way to do it was, you lower the health of one drone to like 99.5% (making sure theres no shield drone standing) and then go to the other side and killed the second drone popping Boos-Robot sidekick-henchmen at the last second and when the Drone is dead, the pets go through the wall and kill the first drone that was almost dead.
    Was a bit tricky because sometimes the henchmen goes too and sometimes they dont.
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

19. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Paradox Wave (EO feat)
  20. Deathmike Devoted Player

It's also possible to do without using cheese.

Deathmike out.