April Fools Vault Rewards are on Doctor Fate now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Dene Devoted Player

Anyone know how long it will last? I want the combat parser but not sure I ever got it - didn't even know it existed
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

i dont know if someone else can answer this but wasnt that only available for a single day then it goes away?
  3. beardrive Committed Player

Yeah, he's on a EU server as Homeless Nutter
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

5. Limey Committed Player

I have a good number too. Being the last one I needed isn't implicative that I still need it. To the contrary, I've farmed enough to complete the collection on 3+ toons.

And US. Thank you for your offer though.
    • Like x 1
  6. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Ah, I guess I misunderstood. I thought you hadn't gotten one yet. For me, all of them dropped pretty frequently, except for the "Animated Movie" one. So far, I've only found that one twice.
  7. Limey Committed Player

RNG is RNG, it's just like that sometimes. I've noticed my luck in this game often has my last piece of collection rarely actually being the rarest one, at least in terms of open world farmable collections. Time Capsule collections are a different story. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. threvester New Player

Also, dont forget to get the "jokes on you" Briefings over at Amusement Mile if you never have. Reward is a purple question mark and completion of the briefing of course.
    • Like x 1
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

A seasonal briefing? I'd better get over there and get it!
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im just baffled they wasted him as an ally… he is utterly useless but has voicelines..& a brand new model. Why is it not a base pet lol.. & i think they overestimate the communities intelligence. Ur gonna have noobs rockin that ally bc its a lvl 10 legendary, w no idea that its useless.
  11. Eve YouTuber

The good thing is, he is only available one week a year lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Yeah thank goodness
    • Like x 1
  13. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

14. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I beg to differ... :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Limey Committed Player

It's funny you mention this, in my duo runs the other day, I ended up running with a CR 190 or so, that popped ol Brucey during both boss fights. Here's hoping that doesn't continue to be an occurrence. I'm gonna laugh if the event version of the new raid sees a lot of Bruce allies called in :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2