Zoe's Extra Life Endeavours!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

Haya everyone, I'm trying to raise money for the kids again this year and any support can help (Even just spreading the word). With this amazing community I raised over 1,200$ last year and I want to raise about the same or more this year! :D and I decided to join DCUO's Team this year aswell.

Here is where I stand with donations so far:
    [IMG]

And this is where you guys come in:
    You can donate an amount of your choice - or donate to any of my DCUO Incentives (Unless Non-DCUO ones excite you too, go for it!) Here is my list of Extra Life Incentives and Milestones:

DCUO related Milestones -
    • $350 Elite Duos or solo without glasses - We are so close!
    DCUO related Incentives -
    • Base Tours - 5$
    • Base Crafters Episode - 15$
    • Mega DCUO Stream with Giveaways, Trivia and more - 150$
    • DCUO Challenges - 10$ for a challenge such as no artifacts, no use of specific mechanics, no glasses, etc. (Elite does not count for this incentive - limited amount)
    • Talking DCUO Guest Star - 25$ To be my Guest Star on Talking DCUO and talk everything DCUO with me (Limited Amount)
    Thank you so much if you read until here. Please make sure to spread the word if donating is not an option for you <3 - Zoe
    • Like x 9
  2. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

For the kids! I unfortunately cannot donate but I will try to spread the word to my league. Good luck!
    • Like x 6
  3. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

I want to thank everyone who donated so far!! I have two base tours to attend to aswell so they will be released throughout the week. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

Ryll's Mugshot Cafe base tour is now out! Thank you so much for donating to Extra Life!
    • Like x 1
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you Zoe for being awesome and showcasing my base for extra life xoxoxo! :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

It was my pleasure :)
    • Like x 2
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

If you have a Extra Life base tour waiting to be published soon or about to get one, since I am busy with the new episode videos - my Extra Life videos will be postponed in a few days but they will go up as soon as possible.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Extra Life updates:

If you're in the official DCUO Discord you can donate 5$ to my page and recieve "The Benevolent" Role! (Any participating mod really, but I'd appreciate the support ;) )

Base Tours are on hold. I don't know yet when or if they will be back this year. ~

10$ away from the next milestone. I will be donating it myself soon (unless by surprise someone else will lol) looking forward to a new no-glasses challange. =D

Upcoming Extra Life Streams in May:
    May 5th - DCUO (4PM to 6PM - GMT+3)
    May 12th - DCUO (4PM to 6PM - GMT+3)
    May 19 - DCUO (4PM to 6PM - GMT+3)
    May 26 - Guild Wars 2 (4PM to 6PM - GMT+3)
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I'm going to stream "The Chant" instead of DCUO (But unless I get stuck or bored I will switch to DCUO) so it should be fun!!! Plus May 5th I'll be building a Batman puzzle irl on stream so you guys should join me :D

Sitting at 350$ right now which is amazing!!! Any donation help and don't forget that if you are in the official discord of DCUO you can get "The Benevolent" Role by donating 5$ to the incentive OR any donation you make to me. :D
    https://www.extra-life.org/participant/MetaniteZoe

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Currently at 410$ raised! The goal currently is 500$, but if I pass it I can always raise the bar. :)
    These are the current DCUO Incentives! Limited Incentives can be refreshed after they run out. Feel free to ask me anything regards the incentives. <3 Was a little busy to stream but I am aiming to August streams now for Extra Life (With DCUO)

Donate here: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/MetaniteZoe
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Jaelia Committed Player

Are you ever going to be doing base tours again? :) (if allowed of course).
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Yes! Base Tours are open. I have 5 slots right now and will refresh them after I'm done. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Touring Jaelia's base "Star Sapphires Heart" for Extra Life;

You can donate 2$ for a tour and get your base showecased aswell! :)
    • Like x 3
  18. Jaelia Committed Player

Thanks appreciate you touring Zoe! Glad you thought it was cool even though you missed an entire hallway sadly :( it was nice thanks again for doing extra life this year!

P.S for my own star sapphires heart base I chose Hera because she’s the goddess of fertility, when (love) happens you can birth children. So the best gift is child birth which comes from love so the star sapphires praise Hera in this loving dating manor area where you can conceive a child in. All my bases all have a star sapphire lore that links them together it’s kinda weird but it just shows how creative you can be in dc universe online! :)
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

Thank you Spawn for your donation to a Iconic Styles video of Catwoman (by request) and the challenge you gave me haha <3
    • Like x 2
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Let's remember this is all for a great cause *and* that base layouts or concepts can't really be copied. Thanks.
    • Like x 6