Unresolved plot points

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

-Spectre has been absent from several things that should have involved him like Wonderverse and Blackest Night
    -Hipppolyta missing since Wonderverse
    -Circe still has the source power she stole from the Amazons?
    -Darkseid and Grail's whole thing
    -Ares is doing who knows what after jetting in Wonderverse
    - Faust and Mordru escaped the Devourer but we've heard nothing from Tala
    -We left those two diamond mist power batteries behind back in Blackest Night
    -Batmage is still up and kicking
    -We haven't heard from Ra's Al Ghul in forever

will these eventually get touched on?
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

We also haven't seen Green Arrow in forever and his model needs some love.
    • Like x 5
  3. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Well, a little birdie tells me that Green Arrow was recently seen out at the Iceberg Lounge with a certain songstress on his arm.

But the cat's got my tongue atm. :D
    • Like x 8
  4. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

We need more Circe content. I was hoping we'd get a Circe ally with the Cybernetic Sorceress time capsule but we didn't. *sad Epik noises*
    • Like x 4
  5. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

*hugs* Don't be sad. We are going to get a new ally, it might be Circe but even if it's not there is always next time! :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Id like to see more mobster involvement. Haven’t seen mannheim in ages, & cassamento was only in 1 iconic solo so technically *we* have never fought him (unless he’s somewhere else im forgetting) they could tag in black mask & ventriloquist/scarface as well & do some content where these mobsters get spotlighted
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Be happy she wasn’t in the time capsule cause then she could be added to the cyborg vendor rather than having to use cash to get her!!

All mentor allys should be in the cyborg vendor when they are released (future lex doesn’t count as mentor)
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hmmm...
    • Like x 5
  10. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

There are also other storylines that can be addressed. How about some Lex Luther that doesn't involve a multiverse. How about more Joker storylines, how about Shazam or Black Adam stories, We havn't seen much of Flash stuff. Not every story has to be universal ending ones. Could be just someone trying to take over the world.

Need more open world missions. Need missions that takes us to the watchtower and Hall of Doom. Need missions that involve powergirl, superman, man of steel, elongated man, dreamer, mongul, etc... and there are a host of other lesser known, lesser used characters to draw on. But yall keep going with the mainstream and universe ending and evil gods route. Not everything has to be end of the world/universe/reality.
  11. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

He is mentioned in Wonderverse if you paid close attention.

Spectre and the Pax Dei were supposed to play a bigger role in the raid to judge Constantine after the latter was responsible for opening the magical backdoor that made Wonder Woman's trip to the Sphere to the Gods possible, but his totally not boyfriend Steve Trevor lead the players to rescue his soul. Who knows why it was cut but that raid is already long enough as it is.
    I've said it and I'll say it again: she should have been one of the Council members instead of a near-full team of Dianas.
    Otherwise, just let her save herself from whatever problem she was supposed to be in. She is the Queen of the Amazons, not some random damsel in distress.
    We don't know how Circe got her source power, and with the Source Saga played out, she likely no longer has those in possession.

They really missed the chance to have Circe and the Joker be against Lex's Legion of Doom as revenge for ditching them.
    Otherwise, she doesn't really have many good opportunities to resurface again other than minor trouble; Future Wonder Woman-centric episodes should be done with the God angle and focus more on her mortal allies and enemies.
    Still chasing per Dark Knights, We don't have a reason to follow her chase until Darkseid resurfaces again.
    and really, it's not a good idea for us to know if you do like Grail: Darkseid is a well-established character so he'll be able to show up again and again, her DCUO mission is doomed to fail.
    He retreated to their realm of influence like the rest of the Gods.
    Tala doesn't have a big role in the comics in the first place, only if Phantom Stranger got really big all of a sudden does she has a chance to be directly pitted against him properly.
    Otherwise, the Halloween event happens every year in the game canon, so technically she's already returned.
    Nobody cares about those. Metropolis is no longer under the influence of the War of the Light. The Viscera Cleanup Crew cleaned it up.
    He doesn't even have the dignity of having a 3D model. Let the Metal saga die and never return.
    With the time and space of dcuo constantly being reshaped he probably thinks he doesn't need to show his hand.
    But maybe he has a reason to return now.
    • Like x 1
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I agree new joker content is needed

And nows the time to recast him.

We won’t be getting Kevin conroy again sadly so Batman’s voice will
    Need to be replaced might as well replace joker too and the Batman who laughs is a great voice for the joker… he’s already the mix of joker and Batman of his world. Would be cool if he was the joker of our world… Batman could be the guy that plays Thomas Wayne batman he did a great job.
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Did Faust and Mordru escape the Devourer by being, um, digested?

Did they give the Devourer an upset tummy?

I mean, exactly how did they escape? I seriously would like to know.
    • Like x 1
  14. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Check out Long Live the Legion Player Investigation “Mordru Unbound" #1 something something he turned the thing's eldritch power into his own
    • Like x 1
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you!
  16. JLAxPOWER GIRL Active Player

Whisper Adair styles or bust!

TBH i'm not what the hecc Circe even looks like in the comics now. The red hair look wasn't what she always looked like. Originally she had black hair, then long curcly hair, then blueish long hair before having short red hair that the game seems to utilize. Then New 52 happened and they made her a lesbian that dressed in menswear with a sort of Mohawk and was cracking wise. Not sure if she's been back in the comics since (Wiki entries are not updated as often as they were a decade ago). Could complicate storylines that aren't something delving into past DC history. Trying to do something new with a character that isn't around in the comics could be tough.

I actually dropped DC comics altogether once they started undoing the New 52 - but especially when they decided to character assassinate Fatality and unretcon her story. She was sent 'upstairs' and hasn't been seen since, from what I gather.
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I think full video sequences like we used to have on past episodes might help with that. Wish those would come back. They were interesting.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Circe has appeared several times since then. In JLD and Wonder Woman mostly. Her hair color goes back and forth from a natural orange-color redhead to a clearly dyed red-color redhead. Her personality and goals is mostly back to the way it was.

Recently, shortly after the infinite multiverse was restored, John Stewart said he was leaving to go find his wife and won’t be back until then. So it would imply at some point they’ll at least acknowledge that she still exists. Even if we don’t see her very much. The same way Flash brought Pied Piper back to life, acknowledged he exists again when the infinity was restored and since the Hartley hasn’t been seen in Flash comics. The various Green Lantern series’ has had a lot of characters either die or disappear over the years all but one that I loved are dead or just gone. So many that I don’t let it effect me anymore.
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Here we go. Last page of that issue in the top left. December 2022.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. beardrive Committed Player

WOW! They need to hire you! Absolutely