Bonus Artifact XP!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 22, 2023.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Get out.
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

3. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

That won't be happening for 2 reasons:

1) DC keeps saying no to a Superman Emblem, its not the Devs not trying.

2) Death of Superman started in December 1992, you're 3 months too late.
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

When is 3x xp? LoL for real though it ought to be a little easier to get multiple toons with max artifacts. Saved a bit less than a year's worth of xp and got 3 artifacts from 160 to 200.
    • Like x 2
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Those stacks of 999 Nth metal look amazing in the bank and then you use them and you remember what they're really worth....
    • Like x 6
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

200/200/160 and a lot of free bank slots…
  7. Injure New Player

8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

ok thanks for this week. my bank says thanks as well.

Wallet seems to be mad at me tho go figure?..

just cant make everyone happy
    • Like x 2
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 1
  10. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Bring back the Refined (200 xp), Purified (500 xp) at least. These Raw nth stacks, which are the overwhelming lion's share of what you get are doing NOTHING passed 160.
    • Like x 2
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Personally I miss the vault 3Ks on my alts. 1 visit a week for these last 8 months and each alt would have enough to get an arti to about 140 without touching my main's stash.
    • Like x 8
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I wish I could give this comment more likes.
    • Like x 4
  13. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I had 21 stacks maxed of 10. 3 and a half stacks of 100. Close to a half stack at 500 of the 1000xp. And some other random bits of 12500 and maybe 37500xp. Can't recall. I just have a few of the 10xp stacks left... But it would have been nice for the xp to stretch farther so my alts could get some love. I focus mainly on my villain but have not been playing lately. Just a daily log in. Enough to grab the daily and check the broker.

It's been stale and the league has dwindled in numbers and the main lot of us are off doing other things. Unless things get really intriguing I might let my membership lapse cuz I've paid the last two months for nothing really and there's no point. The only thing I want is to get a chance at Batman's 80th or a very close replica emblem and of course get some alts artifacts into useable condition. None of those two things are happening so may as well just stop hoping, wishing, plotting, etc. I've given up on sp grinding because having 500+ doesn't help me much due to diminishing returns and pvp, if you are sorcery with the pvp meta artifacts you can beat the very best of rage users. I'm not switching powers just to compete so it's all a wash.

End rant.
  14. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Only reason I didn't mention the 3000s is cuz I didn't wanna seem greedy.....but hell yeah them too.
    • Like x 1
  15. Studerette New Player

Hi. Sorry if I misunderstand, I am not seeing double drops for artifact XP. Example - when using an nth metal detector, during regular play I get 5-6 nth metal caches, during this week, it is the same. I don't seem to be getting double. In the past, during the bonus XP week, we would get 10-12 caches. Just wanted to verify please.
  16. Eve YouTuber

the double is when you upgrade your artifacts, not drops
  17. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

That's a different kind of bonus week. This week you're not getting twice as much Metal, but any metal you use to feed into the artifacts is worth twice as much XP.
  18. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

All DPS artifacts maxed, is turn to the tank artifacts…this week is the most productive week of the last 8 months xD

I heard it many times, but I can confirm now….artifacts are the big deal of the game, the difference after having all artifacts maxed is huge even using non meta artifacts
  19. Studerette New Player

Thank you Zoe· and LowFlyingMoon! :)

So the add states: "Nth Metal drops are DOUBLED, too. That means your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! Whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will trigger twice." Is that a misprint?
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Where are you reading this about drops? It's not on the announcement in this thread. It only references Nth applied....which is the bonus this week.