Maintenance Broke Leagues…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnboundHeavenlyDemon, Mar 11, 2023.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

This is not a known bug on Live, only on test it happens several time on test but not live.

Many people are sending messages thinking they got kicked from the league this happened after server restart and it doesn't just fix itself the devs need to fix this.

Even the League Leader is Leagueless lol
    • Like x 4
  2. Limey Committed Player

Funny part is Dimensional Ink Games are the ones that program the game. Daybreak only handles distribution of the product.
  3. Eve YouTuber

I recall once in a few times a thread popping in Arkham section about being leagueless, then Mepps telling them to contact support to fix them up. And it was a live issue, not test. Is it just US? Haven't been online yet. I might be wrong, but that's what I read on forums a few times. It's the weekend so I really hope the Devs will fix it
  4. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Will probably be fixed on Monday. They don’t work on the weekends
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The issue seems to have worked itself out...for me anyway. The toons I had that were leagueless are now back in their league. Hope it's game wide...and I hope it doesn't happen again.
  6. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

Were you logged in when the league came back for you?
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I constantly jump around on all of my toons depending on what I want to do or distribute. This morning my main was in League, logged out and onto other toons, logged back onto him and he was out, jumped around, logged back onto him and he was back in.

I would advise anyone who is still having this issue to not do anything drastic. Don't create a new league or get re invited as it might further complicate things.
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

I'm on US so not sure about EU, and it's happening to Everyone on US - PC and PS players
    • Like x 2
  9. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Problem will probably be solved on Monday as the devs generally don’t work on the weekend
  10. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

FWIW, my heroes are still in their league. Two of my villains have that "Buy a membership to create a League" message. My other villain not only still shows up as being in her league, but the roster still shows my other two villains.
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Daybreak sold the game a while ago. It's owned by EG7 and the development studio is Dimensional Ink.

As for the topic, roughly 1/4 of my league has been affected by this bug, my alt included. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
    • Like x 1
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This happened to me just noticed … does this mean I lost the “days in the league”?
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Not exactly, Daybreak was acquired by EG7 and it still remains a publisher. It's more like Daybreak Games and its studios are all under EG7's wing :oops::oops:
    • Like x 1
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Regarding the thread subject: I'm not seeing any issues on my end, my leagues are still there and not missing any characters.
    Although I haven't logged in yesterday so maybe that's why.
  15. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Mepps replied to the other thread yesterday that they were looking into it.

I was missing about a 3rd of the leagues for my 17 characters yesterday myself, USPC.

Most are solo league characters, some had them still, some not, and I didn't change anything.

Two that are in somewhat "dead leagues" didn't have theirs.

Another two that are in "minorly active" leagues didn't have theirs.

And, my main three heroes who are in a very active league, there was only 1 out of 3 that it showed still being in the league, and he's an alt, so my main hero and the other alt were showing as not being in there.

It's a very strange bug, and totally random!
  16. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Different company same Devs
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You have that backwards. It's the same studio, different devs.
    Also nothing to do with anything.
  18. Rainnifer Committed Player

This really had me think the worst when I first noticed it. I don't know how they're managing to create every bug imaginable...
    • Like x 1