Fixed Missing leagues....

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Emoney, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Jasont3rry New Player

5. My league doesn't even have a league leader now lol my name was still the league leader but never said I was online, so a league member invited me back but knocked me down as a new recruit...now there's no one in the league leader rank.
    • Like x 3
  2. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I couldn't even invite league members that are showing their in no league because technically they are still in it. We experimented with one toon I tried to invite him and it wouldn't let me. So I kicked him and invited him back and now he shows up actually in league. So idk how you got invited back lol
  3. SuperBell Loyal Player

Same, was surprised when I got a random league invite. Wait, what? Checked my league UI and nothing. Got scared that I was kicked for some reason. A bit relieved that it isn't only me. USPC here.

Edit: I hope this doesn't affect my league standing or days active.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

This happened to my alt but my main is still fine (same league). So far it sounds like about 1/4 of my league has experienced this on at least one character
  5. Xeiroe New Player

Hello All, I am hoping I can also receive help with this. My main character Xeiroe has lost his league (league owner) like others on this thread. However before I knew this was a known error. I spent 600 Source Marks and 100mil in game currency attempting to create a new league. Afterwards, I found out other players are having the same problem. Is there a way that I can retrieve my in game money and source marks since that’s a lot of currency wasted. Please help, and let me know what’s needed to get help with this, thank you!
  6. Jasont3rry New Player

I don't even know how our league is still running around without anyone in the league leader/owner rank lol I'm worried our league will get disbanded because of this now. :(:oops: this is one hell of a glitch.
  7. myandria Item Storage

What some league leaders are doing is disbanding their leagues, if they can. This way, when the issue is resolved the owner of the league can be the league leader once more and start inviting people again. Purging a glitched league is an option; it may help prevent an unintended league member from becoming the league leader, in my opinion.
  8. Xeiroe New Player

Will I be able to retrieve my source marks and in game money. I spent 600 Source marks and 100mil on prestige creating a new league. I didn’t found out until later that this was a game glitch. My leagues name is OmniiPotence and I am the league owner. My character name is Xeiroe. Thank you!
  9. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I say just wait it out. They will fix it. Make a temporary League chat and invite your members to it till they fix it
  10. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

LoL when bugs are the most innovative feature of the game xD
  11. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Both of my leagues are missing. Hero and villain leagues.
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I ran through all 17 of my characters for the seasonal, and found that about a 3rd of them still had their leagues and the others didn't. I have three main heroes that are in a league together, and only one out of the three was showing as still being in that league, and it said that no one else was online at the time, so I don't know if that was true or not, but either way, that was the only league that I could even check with anyone to see if anything was affecting anyone else, but never got a chance to. There is no rhyme or reason to this bug, it's completely random.
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Myandria, if someone disbanded their league wouldn't that mean they loose their league hall and all the base items (some rare) that have been donated over the years (for those leagues that are years old)? I think it would definitely reset all the decorations leaving one with an empty league hall if it didn't get deleted.

This is uncharted territory to me so I don't know.
  14. Jasont3rry New Player

I’d imagine so. Our league has been around for almost a decade now. I’d rather not have to go through all the trouble of earning enough prestige to purchase the league hall again, unlock all the banks again, expand all the banks again, repurchase all of our proficiencies again. I don’t wanna lose all 700 fat gordon statues but seriously, fingers crossed, hoping they’re very careful when fixing this. And I doubt they have the ability to restore ownership back to me, but here’s hoping I already purged my league members as much as I could with the hopes of leadership going to someone willing to pass ownership back to me
    • Like x 1
  15. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

All my leagues are back and all toons of mine are back in their leagues
    • Like x 1
  16. Jasont3rry New Player

Can confirm but we’re still running around league leaderless
    • Like x 2
  17. Dollface New Player

So I'm guessing the leagues are still glitches! My main Dollhouse is still not in a league and a alt is in the league still.. unsure looks like all if not most have been fixed. Anyone else still having this issue
  18. Emoney Dedicated Player

This bug hasn't disbanded leagues.

One of my alts has been a leader of a league since 2011. Since about 2015 he's been the only member. I gave permission to all of my other characters to that league hall. Right now, he is showing no league. BUT, all of my alts can still go into that league hall, so it is not gone.

So, I wouldn't kick anyone, or try to actually disband the league that would make the issue far worse than it is.
    • Like x 1
  19. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

All of my characters were restored to their league position/status this morning.
    All of my league mates were restored as well.

Could have been something during reset that glitched, then partially fixed with today's reset. Those still experiencing issues, might get fully restored with another reset. Or it could mess it up more lol
  20. Emoney Dedicated Player

Well my league kicked my main yesterday trying to fix this stuff...
    Today all of my toons were fixed except for my main who is now without a league and can't get any invites, I'm permanently stuck without a league now!!!!