Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 8, 2023.

1. The Fairy Well-Known Player

At least it's an idea for some change.
  2. darth_paul Dedicated Player

There was an update this year besides just the usual new vendor items. Mxy has all new dialogue when you talk to him to start the event, and he says new stuff along the Metro tour. It’s not the same old tired jokes as before, and now each one is all about him getting tricked to say his name backwards. It’s actually funny now, and not just mean spirited.
    • Like x 5
  3. Revolastion Active Player

Awesome I'm about to logg in and see what's all the new fuss is about :D it's a great weekend to be off work ! and new event? PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING! :cool::eek::oops:
  4. Revolastion Active Player

Be grateful we have an amazing game we can all play for free with the choice of " purchasable items in game " these dev's definitely don't have to give us anything at all. But for new players like myself and countless others we enjoy and love every and each event we play :p
    • Like x 1
  5. TheDudeOfSteel New Player

What's the belt style on the character with antlers ? I have scrolled down all the rewards for this event a few times and can't seem to find it. The only belt I found was the trickster's and it looks nothing like it.
  6. Eve YouTuber

It's not a belt style it's part of the chest, Drowned gear from Cursed Gotham capsule
  7. TheDudeOfSteel New Player

Bummer.. It would have been perfect for my Shazam. Thanks for the reply!
    • Like x 1
  8. PSyGN051S New Player

can we get it so all the events have a vault mission, it would help greatly for those of us who are new/newer to the game to catch up on the feats. thx
  9. Brutal Behemoth New Player

So the seasonal race doesn’t drop any rewards? seems pointless.
  10. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

I always forget to confirm the daily mission in journal and the next day I can't pick it up because of this. It's so annyoing. Devs, can you make this autoconfirm once the 23 coins are done, please?
  11. The Fairy Well-Known Player

My compliments for noticing it.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Fairy Well-Known Player

I didn't ask them to give us anything, I pointed out how boring it is after so many years of nothing new added to this event or other events except an update on the event vendors.
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Then don't do the event. You're welcome. Though... I'm not sure what you'd do instead, since you seem to hate everything about the game.

Other people still enjoy it.
  14. The Fairy Well-Known Player

To you who enjoy the game, I didn't tell you what to do. Nobody asked your impression of me since the topic is of something else.
    Very nice solution, to not play a game with membership and with past paid dlc's and other stuff.
    It's not your place to tell a costumer what to do.
  15. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Is the preview of new booster bundle available somewhere?
  16. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

We gonna have the spring event after this? Or we can rest?
  17. Eve YouTuber

18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

New episode should be in April. Spring event is usually in May.