DC Fan Fiction sites

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by MisterMeanwhile, Jan 28, 2023.

1. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Does anyone know any fan fiction site for DC fans?

I have this great idea for a comic series for but have no idea where to post it.

Or maybe I should post it here.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Never really heard of any, I know people upload DC fanfics to Wattpad, though.
    • Like x 1
  3. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Wattpad is an option. I know a lot of others have made posts/threads here in the funhouse forums.
    • Like x 1
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

where is my Cement Smoothie?
    • Like x 1
  5. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

What?:confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Yeah, What???
  7. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Okay, here are the ideas I have for DC.

First, a comic book of a Canadian super team which originates after a great tragedy brings together super heroes from four separate Canadian super teams, one team from Toronto, one from Winnipeg, one from Vancouver and one from the NWT.

My latest idea for a DC comic is about... a comic book company in Metropolis. The staff would consist of known writers and artist in the DC universe such as Kyle Raymer, Rick Tyler, June Moone as well Ambush Bug and Emily Locke and maybe Grant Morrison. The comic shows office drama and creative dilemmas along with metafiction and fourth wall breaks as well as the anything-but-normal origin of the company.

What do you think?
  8. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Maybe I should post them on DeviantArt.com.:D
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Don't bother any further. Every single piece published nowadays is drama. Drama this, drama that, drama everywhere. Everything's personal or gets plot-twisted into being personal - thx, George! Your 'I'm your father'-crapline started all this! Be thankful to whatever higher entity you pray to that I haven't found a way to time-travel. Yet! - and for a mainly dim-witted audience to better 'identify' with the main characters, they have superpowers in costumes and can't get a first date when being 'the normal variant' - sounds super conclusive....

The novelty of all the drama crap has officially worn of, the market is over-saturated. Try to come up with great moral values, ulterior motives and real heroics like 'for all mankind' and not 'and of course mainly to get the girl/guy'. Not that this approach is new in any way, but nothing bout it hasn't been published for roughly 30 years....
  10. lichking New Player

fanfiction.net it also has an app by the same name