Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before April 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Hera's Strength Restored style, inspired by the Amazons, Hera, and Wonder Woman. Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Power of Shazam accessory. Members only. The non-member gear style is Conqueror.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Skoll Well-Known Player

Solid.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Ohhh nice pick for March!
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent
    • Like x 1
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

There is already a Restored Hera's Strength style. So now its restoring recycled restored styles?
    • Like x 4
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

*cries once again*

When? When will The King return?
  8. AsylumEU New Player

Style has already been in paid legendary membership….. sort your game out
    • Like x 1
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Once again, nothing interesting to me. But I'm confident I'm gonna get something I actually like sooner or later. I hope so at least...
  10. Limey Committed Player

Do you guys think the featured gear is always going to be brand new styles?

I guess some people are just really bad at paying attention.
    • Like x 2
  11. Syncredible New Player

There are plenty of enhanced sets they have yet to feature. Do some of those. Like the Bionic enhanced for instance.
    • Like x 1
  12. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Aside from the blue Beatle its all been recycled styles that no 1 need. Have not even gotten a single monthly style I have wanted since mera hair. I will put the new style acc for my electric character but they could do more enhanced styles that we don't have yet.
    • Like x 1
  13. myandria Item Storage

The styles are for everyone, not just subscribing members. Open your mind, along with your eyes.

The point of offering older styles is to allow other players "besides" subscribers to have access to them.

Another point is that the older styles are alt friendly; putting theses styles on an alt that does not have them saves replay badges and source marks AND helps them to level up their CR if those alts are lower level. If there is a feat attached to the set, then that is a tasty bonus for your alts.

Every offering will not be to your liking, and that is ok. If you don't like the style offerings and don't want to use them at all on any character, just open and delete them. You will still get the daily log-in bonuses.
    • Like x 3
  14. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I think they will do more enhanced styles as long as they are not locked behind elite feats. It would be nice if we could get more older time capsule enhanced gear sets.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tolly Committed Player

Call of duty/battlefield map recycling, DCUO style recycling, my god, video games these days...
  16. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

hope Enhanced Conquerer shows up sometime..since I can't get the parts needed for the plans..
  17. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Accessory is cool but... any chance of making it yellow to go with the actual power that its tied to?
    • Like x 1
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

No, but seeing and knowing there is already a Hera's Strength restored style... why restore another restored style?

We had a community vote to choose from three or four styles, iirc, the Blue Beetle won. I think there was a vote for Azreal Batman or some such and cannot recall the other one or two. Those should have been made anyway to add to the membership perks to distribute out. Recycled styles, maps etc... I think we're used to that even though we still roll our eyes and sigh and moan about it. I also realise manpower at DCUO is low and in search of... but recycling recycled restored styles. gee whiz Beav. They can do better.

Why not take something like the Void material for example.
    Divide that into 8 pieces tack on the CR valued stats per piece and chuck that into the membership perk void. This way players that might not spend money on TCs to accumulate quarks for the vendor, but yet will pay for a membership can obtain a 21 day log in grind to get the void material.

what about Origin Crisis Council of Batman and Lex Luthor? 4 or 5 styles/versions of each. Add them with CR statted gear as membership perks. That alone would make a great year if those were added.
  19. Nahuel Madeo New Player

Heyyyy.. Mepps.... is there any way to change colour to the SUPERMAN vintage emblem????? pls... will be really great to do that.... and will be very very very very cool to have a KRYPTONIAN powerset.

thanks
  20. Emoney Dedicated Player

It goes with the healer side of electricity, most of those moves are that color. I know that's the build I'm gonna put it on.