I asked ChatGPT a bunch of the most common DCUO questions, here are the results

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OneWhoLaughed, Feb 24, 2023.

1. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

As the title says.

1. what is the best dps in dcuo?

In DC Universe Online, different powers and playstyles can be effective in different situations, and there is no one "best" DPS (damage per second) power or loadout. Each power has its own strengths and weaknesses, and different players may prefer different playstyles.
    However, some powers have traditionally been considered strong DPS powers in the game, including Atomic, Celestial, Electricity, Fire, and Rage. It's important to note that powers can also be balanced and adjusted over time as the game evolves, so the effectiveness of different powers may change with updates and patches.

2. is might better than precision as a dps in dcuo?

It's difficult to definitively say whether Precision or Might is better for DPS in DC Universe Online (DCUO) as it ultimately depends on the specific build and playstyle of the player.
    Might increases a player's base damage output, while Precision increases the chance to critically hit, which can result in higher damage output. Generally speaking, Precision is more valuable for DPS builds that rely on burst damage or critical hit effects, while Might is more valuable for sustained damage builds.
    It's also important to note that other factors such as gear, skill rotation, and player skill level can have a significant impact on DPS in DCUO. So, while Precision and Might are important stats to consider, they are just one piece of the overall DPS puzzle.

3. when is double artifact xp coming?

As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information about DC Universe Online (DCUO) events and updates. However, based on past events, Double Artifact XP usually occurs during special events or holidays, such as the anniversary of the game or during summer or winter holidays. The best way to stay up-to-date with DCUO events and updates is to check the official DCUO website or follow their social media accounts.

4. what artifacts should i use as tank?

As a tank in DC Universe Online, you'll want to use artifacts that increase your survivability and crowd control abilities. Here are a few artifacts that may be helpful:
    1. Claw of Horus - This artifact provides a significant boost to your health and defense, as well as a chance to stun enemies with your melee attacks.
    2. Source Spark - This artifact increases your maximum power, allowing you to use your abilities more frequently, and also provides a chance to reflect incoming damage back at your attackers.
    3. Heart of the Predator - This artifact increases your maximum health and defense, and also provides a chance to taunt enemies with your attacks.
    4. Sword of the Barony - This artifact provides a boost to your maximum health and defense, as well as a chance to reflect incoming damage back at your attackers.
    5. Helm of the Fateweaver - This artifact increases your maximum health and defense, and also provides a chance to block incoming attacks.
    It's important to note that artifact selection can also depend on your playstyle and preferences, as well as the specific content you're tackling.

5. who is the strongest combat ally?

There isn't a definitive answer to this question as the strength of a combat ally can vary depending on various factors such as the player's playstyle, the content they are running, and the specific ally's abilities.
    That being said, some of the most popular combat allies among players include:
    1. Lex Luthor (Assault): Provides a damage boost to the player and can stun enemies.
    2. Donna Troy (Support): Heals the player and can also revive them if they fall in battle.
    3. Starro (Control): Can stun enemies and also debuff them, reducing their damage output.
    4. Batman (Assault): Provides a damage boost to the player and can also stun enemies.
    5. Superman (Tank): Taunts enemies to draw their attention away from the player, allowing them to tank more effectively.
    Ultimately, the best combat ally for a player will depend on their specific needs and preferences. It's a good idea to experiment with different allies to find the one that works best for you.

TL,DR; the robots won't be top dps any time soon
    • Like x 7
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is hilarious.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

LMAO

Donna Troy (Support): Heals the player and can also revive them if they fall in battle.

This one is my fault, isn't it? :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Great....now everyone else will be using my super sweet 'Sword of the Barony' arti.... Thanks robot!

For #3 I think it mixed up 'double XP' with 'good sale'.

You did forget to ask it when the new power is coming out and when we can expect a graphics upgrade.
    • Like x 6
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I was also gonna ask when we were about to get a new power or when they were gonna fix lightstream
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

LOL. I was doing similar the other day.
    • Like x 10
  7. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Q: how do I get void material?

A: Void material is a rare material in DC Universe Online that is primarily obtained by dismantling artifacts that have been leveled up to maximum rank. Some rare artifacts, such as the Omega Hedron, can also provide Void Material when dismantled. Additionally, certain feats and missions may also offer Void Material as a reward. It is important to note that Void Material is a valuable resource and can be quite difficult to obtain, so it is often traded between players for other valuable items or in-game currency.

Can you confirm?
    • Like x 1
  8. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I did that as well yesterday. A lot of the answers change depending on the exact wording of the prompt - sometimes to an opposite.
  9. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

you can get tweaks on answers if you regenerate too:

q: how do i get void material?

a: Void Material is a rare crafting material in DC Universe Online (DCUO) that is used to create some of the most powerful gear and artifacts in the game. There are several ways to obtain Void Material:
    1. Completing certain feats or achievements in the game
    2. Purchasing it from the in-game marketplace with real money
    3. Trading with other players who have obtained it
    4. Winning it as a reward from certain content, such as raids or events.
    It's worth noting that Void Material is a highly sought-after material and can be difficult to obtain, so it may take some time and effort to collect enough to create the gear or artifact you're aiming for.
    • Like x 1
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Who is Mepps in DC Universe Online?

• Like x 3
  11. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Is there a DC Universe Online NPC called Mepps?

12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

donna troy revive >? i want that ! lmao
    • Like x 1
  13. Deathmike Devoted Player

I disagree.

This is ChatGPT (AI know-it-all) against Stockfish (AI specialized chess engine):
    [IMG]

Now imagine applying those mad skills to DCUO:eek:....

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So...both of them apparently would be speedhackers....as they were both making very un-natural looking moves. The diagonal attacking knight might have been my favorite.
    • Like x 2
  15. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

What is the best DPS power in DCUO?

Determining the best DPS (Damage Per Second) power in DC Universe Online (DCUO) can depend on various factors such as your playstyle, the content you are attempting, and your team composition. However, there are some powers that are generally considered to be strong choices for DPS.
    Currently, the best DPS powers in DCUO are considered to be:
    1. Atomic - Atomic powers provide a high amount of burst damage, along with strong AoE (Area of Effect) and control abilities, making it a popular choice for DPS.
    2. Munitions - Munitions powers offer high sustained damage, along with strong AoE and support abilities, making it a versatile and popular choice for DPS.
    3. Gadgets - Gadgets powers offer high burst damage, along with strong control and support abilities, making it a popular choice for DPS in both PvE and PvP.
    4. Mental - Mental powers provide a high amount of burst damage, along with strong control and debuff abilities, making it a popular choice for DPS.
    It's worth noting that each power has its own strengths and weaknesses, and choosing the best DPS power also depends on personal preference and playstyle. It's always a good idea to experiment with different powers to find the one that suits you best.
  16. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

I forgot to say that ^this^ is an AI created answer.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You should ask it.....

When will DCUO die??

That way we would know and people would stop saying DCUO is dead. ;)
  18. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Given some of the existential angst I've seen in the press, I wouldn't be surprised if it pronounced it dead already.
    • Like x 1