Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Achikah All About That Base

Few Homecoming items I thought would be very cool if possible.

Gumball Machine- A standard gumball machine would be cool, or if you wanna make it interactive, it could have lil buff candies or even just a throwable item like the popcorn, just colorful gumballs instead, haha!

Claw Machine- A regular claw vending machine would be fantastic, but if you wanted a big ticket item that's interactive, it could be like Isis- once a day you can interact with it and take your chances, could get junk, could get a super rare base item(s)!
    • Like x 2
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Once again a large list incoming:

“Western Category”

•Cactus. We dont have any variety of them in game
    •Tumbleweed base pet
    •Mounted Pistols
    •Crate Of Dynamite Sticks
    •Railroad Track Pieces
    •Cowboy Hat Rack
    •Saloon Entrance (same concept as the mausoleum but western theme)
    •Mechanical Bull
    •Rattlesnake interactive base pet
    •Covered Wagon/With Horse variant
    •Outlaw western themed Jukebox w music
    •Horses of different colors as base pets
    •Train in different pieces to build an ideal sized train for the situation
    •Wanted Posters (bonus points if it has armory mechs & can imprint your characters head photo)
    •Rusted Jail Cell Walls & Door
    •Rocky Arches, like the arches we have, but organic, for neat Tunnels
    •Desert Skyline ceiling patches (with sun & without)
    •Buzzard/Vulture base pet interactive
    •Bull skull on a desert rock floor item
    •Large Well with animated water
    •Saloon Keg with animation like the bamboo shower, where T rated liquid pours out
    •Western Paintings
    •Mounted Wagon Wheel
    •Western Signage for Saloon, Jail etc
    •Saloon Table/Chairs
    •Wooden Burial Marker
    • Like x 4
  3. El Ferchos Active Player

And that piano with the Can Can music
    • Like x 1
  4. Agent Adversity New Player

weapons table and weapons rack with guns, knives, swords, something on the tech design

and a table/bench with stacks of cash

All colored Lantern batteries

a cool black motorcycle

hologram tables showing Gotham City or Metropolis
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperWeak New Player

We literally already have lions in game... Can we have a lion that roars and destroys things with its roar? and with laser eyes??! You owe us this!!!
  6. Eve YouTuber

Wand set in a transparent box on a table for a wizard-like character. Pictures of Dragons. Dark Library (with Dark Magic around it).
  7. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

8. Sawitar New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]Hello, I have long wanted to see new color zippers for speedsters, for running, and then there is only lightning for running Flash, yellow-red, I would like to see the same lightning Blue, Red, White, etc., as in the DS series about Flash!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Metal lathe, vertical milling machine, welding machine, maybe even some cnc stuff. Blacksmithing only carries you so far guys lol.
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I think this may have been mentioned before, however I sure would like see it addded to our home bases. The League Donation Box. I do all my salvages in my home base and then I have to leave it and go find a donation box and then i go back to my home base to park my car/toon, lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. El Ferchos Active Player

Will the Dark Library will look like the one in Sentinels' base? The ones with a luminous aura but dark instead or have another thing in mind?
  12. El Ferchos Active Player

Been thinking the same thing, most times I'm at my base doing my stuff at broker, bank and mail cuz how populated these are in the HoL. Sometimes you can't get to them and whe you do, you can't leave because of the body block.
    • Like x 1
  13. El Ferchos Active Player

- Statues of monsters: Medusa, Mummies, Frankenstein, Werewolves, Zombies, Dracula, Minotaurs, Ciclops...
    - Petrified citizens or adds, as those seen in Amazon Fury 3 dlc
    - Bigger/larger waterfalls, like the one we get from Spring seasonal but with the falling water effect increased which also brings me to...
    - Blood waterfalls, pools, streams; they exist in Wonderverse's raid and would be a nice addition for any spooky base as well as Red Lanterns inspired.
    - Trigon's old survival mode vanity pets turned into base pets.
    - Trigon's prison skulls door.
    - Fire tornadoes from Pride's bounty.
    - Joker's funhouse wall and floor graffitis/ stickers as well as those colorful curtains but rectangular that cover same area as the theather ones.
    - That summer water pool but updated with the ponds visual effect from Spring and St. Patricks.
    - Bigger and larger versions for league hall purposes.
    - League Hall base items increased.
    • Like x 2
  14. Revrec Environment Artist

I like plants too XD
    • Like x 4
  15. RTX Well-Known Player

Are you sure about that?!

From the perspective of an Environment Artist, plants are the worst aslong they´re not Billboard type XD
  16. you and me we got this Level 30

Dunno if its here or not but can we get a test dummy for troll and healer that like looses hp/power per second , for testing purposes and maybe a tank training facility thing , so new players can actually learn to tank , and old players who want to return to tanking but they are rusty
  17. Eve YouTuber

can work if you go for an amenitiy that works this way! So totally fits here

Kinda had in mind like a Wizards dark library. Inspired by Harry Potter I guess in a way
  18. Wolfkueen New Player

More blood/sanguine and bone type items, such as.

Pool/puddle of blood of medium and large sizes.
    A larger variant of the sanguine skull (active) or new similar design.
    Caged skeletons hanging from the ceiling.
    Stoned dark wall with stained blood or blood pouring down.
    Bones/skeletons of variant styles.
    Floor based item gargoyle with blood spilling from the mouth into a small puddle.
    Red Rain, ceiling or floor based,(like the rain items that already exist)
  19. beardrive Committed Player

I love natural looking items that blend in with the color palette of all of the other wood and stone based items in the game. DCUO usually does that really quite well. I prefer to see a lot of nature items that we see in the St Patrick's Day event, The spring event, and the summer event, but I would actually like to be able to get them!

So things like trees, rivers, grass, ground, all of the stuff that comes out in the seasonal vendors. Just scrap all of that and give us about 30 or 40 nature items based that we can actually just get in the game so we can create bases. It's really difficult not having access to things throughout the year to be able to do anything with. When you came out with the Wonderverse planters they worked really great! Because we can get those anytime. Also, the 31st century planters with trees in them were also okay, because we could conceal the bottom and still use them in other bases. The versatility of items is really important too.
  20. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

League hall size statues..afaik only Hecate / Zeus / Athena have league hall size ones (of the Greek god set).