Up-Votes Needed Auction Bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KrsEl, Feb 10, 2023.

1. KrsEl New Player

Pleeeese fix the auction bug. This has been around forever and never fixed. I'm sure it's been reported before, but it's getting worse.

And when searching a specific item, all the items come up. And when you hover over an item, it bugs out and renames itself "item".
    • Like x 9
  2. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Usually happens when a friend or league member logs in for me
  3. Joybird Committed Player

This has gotten significantly worse in the last couple of weeks. It used to happen maybe 1 in 10 times. Now it's happening over 75% of the time. It makes the auction house virtually unusable.
    • Like x 2
  4. K_Rob New Player

I am having the same issue and it is to a point where it barely works now.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Drama Club Level 30

Wondering if the issue stems from the seasonal "Violet Lantern Reward Box." There appears to be a leading space before the 'V' which lists this item at the top of the broker.

Searching an item has become almost unusable since the launch of the Valentine's Seasonal and this is the only thing broker wise that I've noticed as changing.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're working through several broker-related issues. Appreciate the patience.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Unclear how related it is to the larger issues, but that item name has been fixed internally for an upcoming hotfix.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

do we know what is happening with it, not do you have a fix just do we know what's causing the issues?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I don't have details right now.

On that note, I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

In bold is what I was referring to. What is "the auction bug" though?
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Im not sure what the original poster is claiming is a bug
    but the exspericance I am having with the broker are as follows
    when searching for a price on something you will get wrong naming results of the item your searching unless you leave and come back in several times

when looking through the list lines will start highlighting and selection rows of items all on its own
    as the rows highlight the items names start changing

when trying to just get to the add button it will start the line highlighting thing

I noticed when trying to select through the list on the left of category's will give faulty results. leaving and reentering will fix this most of the time

a lot of these have been a thing in the past but the highlighting thing is newish or over last episode or two
    • Like x 2
  11. Detoxz New Player

here's a video showing the bug.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Maybe not an issue, but innitially when entering the broker, while names are set to default A-Z, the "Violet Lantern Rewards Box" is the first thing that appears, at least on mine (PS4).