Supermans 85th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drgnx, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Drgnx New Player

Any love this year?
    Only really start playing the game this past year, and I heard that they've had to remove the old Superman emblems, but do you think there's any chance of something limited coming in this year?
    • Like x 1
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Dene Devoted Player

tut tut Jimmy misusing the watch AGAIN lol

Supes destroys a wall and all LOL
    • Like x 3
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Best case scenario might be the release of the new Superman movie in a couple of years. Even then, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    • Like x 2
  5. Babù Active Player

I would love to get a Superman 85th Anniversary Emblem. But we have to wait.

Besides, The Flash movie will coming soon (in June in France). Might be Superman vs Batman emblem will come back?
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That would be a great opportunity to add some Superman related stuff.

A Superman emblem would be nice??
    Or better yet a Superman emblem Pack?? Red Son Superman emblem... Bizarro emblem.... and more??
    Heck make it a Time Capsule if they have to.

If not a Superman Time Capsule.... maybe make it a Superman Slimline chestpiece as a 21 day reward not unlike the Black Adam Champion Slimline??

A lot of things could be done...... and it could be simple things.... all that remains to be seen is what will be done??
    Also..... what will DC allow the Devs to do?? if anything???

I don't really expect we will get anything..... but until then..... we can hope?? ;)
    Guess we will have to wait and see.
    • Like x 1
  7. Skoll Well-Known Player

Don’t get your hopes up. Anything to do with actual OG Superman and not some other interpretation of him, you should reduce your expectations to zero. Maybe we’ll get a poster or something of an elseworlds Superman.
    • Like x 1
  8. Drgnx New Player

I would take an else-world emblem superman as long it's an S Shield :p
    • Like x 2
  9. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I'll take my 10 point feat that my entitled *** is rightfully owed.