Elite Commendations In SFFe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Got 3 runs in post reset last night.....so tired today. What was I thinking?
  2. Leonite Well-Known Player

Post-reset and pre-shutdown is still good. I would've done it if I could. Hope you got all commendations you needed.
  3. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Got in a last minute run too that thankfully went the whole way, still renown from many episodes left to max out, perhaps stock up on replays next year for this very purpose.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nah....what would I do next year then? Relax? HA!

I was running on multiple toons. I'm generally going to let them pile up and then use different toons to run down 1 Elite set as none of them are worth anything outside the style feat anymore. I've got enough on my main to kill 2 of them I think (or 1 and 2/3s), but I still need feats in some of those older elites, so I won't consume till I get the feats done, or most of them, then will top off with these...that's the plan anyway. I'm in no rush really. It's like 2 or 3 SP on top of 700+.... I'm really more concerned with picking them off the feat list than anything....and I don't go in there that much anymore.
    • Like x 2
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Hit me up with that $69 next year :D - good to hear you got it done a few times though
    • Like x 1
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You had your chance....I spent it all on beer and popsicles now. No way I'll have that kind of cash built up by next year.
    • Like x 1