Love Conquers All 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Valentine's Day Seasonal Event: Love Conquers All

Enter the Tunnel of Love in 2023 with new Base Items, Feats and Styles!

The Star Sapphires are again making an effort to rekindle the love lost in Gotham City. Mister Freeze knows what the Zamaron crystals are capable of and has hatched a plan to bring his wife Nora back by integrating their crystals into his cryogenic technology. This misuse of the crystals is extremely dangerous and could cause an exothermic reaction that would destroy the entire city! Check the Events tab in the On Duty menu for “Love’s Battlefield” to aid the Star Sapphires (Heroes) or Mister Freeze (Villains).

New Feats!
    • Painted Love
    • Home is Where the Art Is
    • Color Me Impressed
    Open your map and choose the Love is in the Air destination. Speak to Hal Jordan (Heroes) or Mister Freeze (Villains) in the House of Legends. While in the House of Legends, visit the heart next to Hal Jordan or the frozen heart next to Mister Freeze to pick up a Daily Valentine’s Race mission “Get Your Heart Racing”. This mission can also be picked up at a terminal in Northeast Metropolis near Union Station.

Also make sure to speak with Mera, who is spending Valentine’s Day on dryland apart from her dearest love. Open your Mission Journal and track “Sea of Love” to find her! And don’t forget to visit the Valentine’s Vendor to get seasonal clothing, candies, and base items!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Can we Please Get ALL Past Rewards Labeled Account Bound. Seems 2019-Back are not able to be shared bank traded to an Alt
    • Like x 4
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, I am so looking forward to this. Thanks \o
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Finally!
    • Like x 1
  5. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Again the same event with pointless grind, how boring.
  6. Limey Committed Player

Do.. do you believe the recurring seasonal events are supposed to change substantially each year? Maybe you should find a new game if you're bored of this one... playing a game you find boring and repetitive is pretty masochistic.
    • Like x 9
  7. Tolly Committed Player

I feel like I'm playing The Sims with this event. He is far from the game of superheroes...
  8. DezFTW Active Player

This may be my least favorite event. Just going to chase the feats on this one.
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

Yay base items galore ! So excited hopefully we got the star sapphire supply drop as well!
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Really like the Wet Paint material! Customizing all 3 colors is a HUGE score!
    • Like x 2
  11. Achikah All About That Base

My magical art gallery is finally within reach! ╰(*°▽°*)╯
    Seriously, absolutely love the base items AND the chroma! Thank you, really great work all around.

Also, since it's Valentine's Day, and despite all the love being shown already... is there any way we could get a tiiiiny bit more and see the older base items also stack to 99 like the current once?/selfish ask. The Anniversary event got me spoiled. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Especially those who want to make them all red and pretend it's blood splatter. :D
    • Like x 1
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

1) I'm happy I got the race feats out of the way years ago. Its a fun race, you really only need to be able to run it a few times before you can commit it to muscle memory but it would be nice if we could darken the circles. The light green against the Metropolis sky line makes them almost impossible to see. Very frustrating.

2)The painters chroma is fun but for the next one it would be nice to be able to match the black with the dark black you can achieve the void material this way we can mix and match better. This could be solved with a "void chroma" perhaps...

3) Would be nice to get a new pants style you can wear with feet styles that don't cover up the hem of the pants...
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

To be honest, I would like an easel with an empty canvas and a sketch ....

My inbox has been praying for this for years...
    • Like x 1
  15. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Is the Lois and Clark painting from the comics? If it is, which one?
    Edit: Ok, I found it, that's a variant cover from Harley Quinn Romances #1
  16. Whazues Well-Known Player

and yet that is what the entire game is about just like 99% of games out there. but if you want to get the seasonal feats to be completed then you have to grind to get the stuff for the feats. the seasonals stories remain the same but the items are what changes up each year. so if your finding it boring then mute the volume of your switch, tv or pc and play some music or a video of something on your phone in the back ground.
  17. Whazues Well-Known Player

well the styles are not gonna be changed up to being account bound but the base items can be traded through shared bank i know i've been able to do that with all the seasonal events and my alts on PS4, PC and Switch.
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Uhh Ok.. Well Mepps Did Say that They Should have Been Earmarked Account Bound.. Like the Last Few Years Ones Have been. Sooo
  19. The Fairy Well-Known Player

I can do a lot of external things to make it less disgustingly boring. Won't change the core of the problem.
  20. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Some hard grind with 10 characters during first week, buy all feats related stuff, and is done for me…it's just another boring grind event painted in pink….at least the alert of this event (also called AFK alert) goes fast and isn't annoying as hell like Xmas or Halloween alerts…