Increase base item limit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

With all the great and in some cases amazing base items we've collected throughout the years, it's very hard to delete some items from a base just to make room for others after we reach the 700 base item limit. Can we please get it increased to 800 items? As it is now I have to play sophie's choice each time I need to add a new item what to sacrifice. With larger bases like the manor or house of legends, it's difficult with the limited number of items we can place for large spaces.
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It just got an increase last year?
  3. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

I just did a brainiac base that was only allotted 700 base items. Did the manor/House of Legends get a bump to 800? I haven't used one of those yet so maybe they have an increase?
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, and I don't have any League Halls yet, but I hear their limits are even worse for the scale of the halls.... especially since each room has its own limit rather just an overall limit. So I guess, say each room in a massive space gets up to 200 items. Say there's 10 rooms. You can have up to 2,000 items in the entire place, but if you have 200 items in any one room and no items anywhere else but there's just 1 more item you want to put in that room..... you can't. (I don't remember the actual numbers, this is all just an example). Actually kind of reminds me of this meme (except we also have an absence of large items for the Halls....): [IMG]

I can understand roughly the reasons this is a thing with video games, but it certainly is.... frustrating..... >.>
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It got raised from 500 to 600 at the end of 2020, it got raised from 600 to 700 at the end of 2021.
    • Like x 1
  6. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

So wha you're saying is that we're already overdue for a base item limit to 800 since the end of December.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not necessarily because there is a reason for the limit.
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

Mepps has stated in Zoe's discord that there are plans to expand both bases and league hall base item counts, he did not give a time frame though.
    • Like x 2
  9. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

How long ago was this? Just trying to get an idea when this might happen.
  10. Emoney Dedicated Player

Recently, it was a question I asked him specifically. But, he did not give a time frame. So it could be that they are working on it now, or they will be at some point. But the devs have talked about it and are planning it for the future.
  11. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I hope raising the limit to 800 items is something that's on their minds currently. I've been planning to add so many more decorations to mine than just 700 to finish off some areas that need completing urgently. I'm also getting tired of sacrificing one item to place another.