Fixed Broker Worse Than Usual?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

Anyone else experienced the broker being worse after the latest GU?
    I've to reload it every 5 seconds to get proper prices, otherwise it only shows "item".
    • Like x 29
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

If you autofill search from an item an inventory it does that. If you type or just sort it won't.
    • Like x 2
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Has anyone else noticed the Broker list breaks more often since the latest update? I'm trying to use it this morning, and nearly every time I open it to list one of my items and find out what others are selling them for, the list just says Item, Item, Item, Item, etc. after I try to select anything. The "No items found." appears underneath, or it will overlay over my already listed items.

This is an ongoing issue that has driven me and my wife nuts for years, but it feels worse this weekend compared to last weekend. I really want to Item Item Item Item Item Item punch Item Item Item Item Item the broker robot.
    • Like x 15
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Ugh, good to know, but that is going to make posting anything a lot more tedious.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

I get this all the time, yes wayyy more often now than before. I have to manually search for what I'm about to sell first if I want to see the prices. Price check is unreliable and breaking too often right now.
    • Like x 5
  6. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

When you price check something... skip ahead a page then go back a page. I didn't think they could make the broken broker more broken.
    • Like x 3
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

It is terrible. Clicking triangle to search an item is broke af right now.
    • Like x 6
  8. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

I can confirm this usps5. Broker is worse after update
    • Like x 4
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Doesn't work for me on Xbox, that just makes the previous page have 2 different lists overlapping each other. Not only that, the overlapping items listed aren't even the items I was searching for!
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I always thought that happen due to the number of people using it. It always happens when a new Time Capsule appears.

Also, it may be where you're checking it. I've never had problem in my Lair. But go to a high traffic area and it'll happen a lot.

May have to do with the number of processes going on at the same time.
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Yep! have to click a few times to get lowest to highest when checking - annoying as heck
    • Like x 5
  12. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Yup, broker is busted since Thursday's update. Trying to check prices on items that I have is a nightmare.
    • Like x 3
  13. Leonite Well-Known Player

yup! broker got more broke than its previous broken-ness
    • Like x 4
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

Definitely worse after the GU. Even in the later hours it's still fussy, so it's not because of increased player activity.
    • Like x 2
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Same here. USPS. I have to close and reopen the broker multiple times to check prices. On the bright side, I still haven’t dcd lol
    • Like x 9
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'll take that trade every time, lol.
    • Like x 4
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It definitely has nothing to do with high traffic areas or high player activity right now. I'm checking from my base as I always do, and it's absolutely awful when auto-filling and searching by selecting an item to post from my inventory.
    • Like x 2
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I had this problem to after latest update omg lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ortusk New Player

I can attest to this.I Whenever I try to sell something on the market, I only end up getting the highest (price-wise) stuff in collectibles instead of what I was actually looking for.
  20. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Same for me. Had to restart it at least 5 times today just to get it to show the stuff for sale , never mind sorting it by a specific subset.

I also have characters on the EU server and their broker seems to work a lot faster and if you refresh the page its almost instantly done, unlike the lag and blank listing we get on the US one.
    • Like x 3