How many times

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FlyingFingers, Feb 1, 2023.

1. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

How many times do you crash in a day? for me, Today was a record a total of four times on PS4 and it's either when I use those damn cursed Transporters or switching characters. What's worse is seeing others in LFG saying I dcd inc back this is becoming to normal and annoying with the constant crashes daily.
    • Like x 1
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

PC player here - one of these last updates screwed up the PS4 it seems. I don't crash much, but I'll be damned if someone on PS4 doesn't crash immediately upon entry into any raid.
    • Like x 1
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

There is an update coming soon that will hopefully address the warping/switching characters bug. Whether it actually fixes the crashing issue or not is TBD, you can only hope.
    • Like x 2
  4. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Worst situation is when you're knocked out in a raid and don't get rallied, depending on who you run with, you might not get your spot back when you reconnect.
    • Like x 3
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Two-three times. Most of the times it's when warping to HoL.

What I noticed about death warping to rally point, is that the disconnects with it always happen when the rally point is far enough away to require a brief loading screen. If the devs are unable to ever fix the rally crash, they could simply amend it by making sure rally points are close enough to each boss room in instances.
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

too bad we cant walk everywhere, as its those Teleporters that get ya or sometimes rallying
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

guaranteed once, sometimes twice, each & every session. this morning, three times, in just under an hour.
    • Like x 2
  8. inferno Loyal Player

In a day? None and I play dcuo on my ps4, ps5 and pc. I think last year, dcuo shutdown my system 2, maybe 3 times and i'm pretty sure it was due more to the excessive heat of the day.

Sorry but that's just from my personal experience.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

more times than it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
    • Like x 1
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I have been crashing twice a day I remember when I didn't crash much at all but these days oh my my it's just tragic more so because this is one of my favorite games lol sucks losing all your sc and or spot in a raid etc.
    • Like x 1