Downtime Server Downtime - February 2, 2023 - Game Update 132

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 132

All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on February 2, 2023, to launch Game Update 132. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

GU132 features On Duty Feats, the next time capsule, and preps the game for the Valentine's Day event later this month.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 8
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Neon Technomancer Time Capsule?? Please tell me It's the Circe stuff :oops:
    • Like x 4
  5. KlarionDCUO New Player

Is there any bonus this week or is the new time capsule the “bonus” for this week?
  6. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

7. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

So is there gonna be a resurgence before this new capsule or after? Usually u do 2 new ones before a resurgence, so I guess next resurgence it be 3 old gone in booster
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Interesting.. so no Resurgence yet.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Limey Committed Player

They don't run weekly events during weeks with a game update or start of a seasonal event. This has been pretty standardized/consistent practice for a while now.
  11. Limey Committed Player

You're ignoring the Epic Collector's Time Capsule, which appears to have been an alternative to Resurgence. We'll likely see Resurgence in 4 months, after this new time capsule is done.

I was waiting to see about this, personally, before I ended up looking at picking up some older time capsules to finish off the related feats. Looks like I dont need to wait, otherwise I'll be waiting a long time.
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I am ready to sell the soul of a Proxy for Con or the Soul of Con for a Proxy for Circe ally ...
    • Like x 4
  13. Tolly Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Since we never saw Circe Ally on test I doubt we are actually getting her as Ally :(
    • Like x 1
  15. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Yes I deliberately skipped over the epic but that didn't do everything that resurgence does. Which was nice touch. But still missing ones from others that can't get. And I really wish they would just sell the collection pieces instead of the reward itself or reduce it if u got some of the collection pieces. Just means I'm saving my 120+ stabs a lot longer
  16. Skoll Well-Known Player

Valentines event is most likely releasing on the 9th next week, with this time capsule releasing tomorrow, we probably won’t be getting another bonus week at least until the 16th.
  17. KingDreDaTruth New Player

is this the update to fix the crashing on ps5 issue thats legit all I care about not your scam capsules
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

At first I didn’t see the “a” before “Proxy” and I thought you were saying you’d sell Proxystar’s soul at first lmfao
    • Like x 3
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will also have a bonus week begin tomorrow.
    • Like x 9
  20. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Awesome! Appreciate the news and updates. Looking forward to this and the update. Some people shouldn't be so quick and speak for the devs about no bonus weeks coming. Thanks again
    • Like x 1