DEV when war of the light 3?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TonyPeperoni, Feb 1, 2023.

1. TonyPeperoni New Player

Good afternoon, I would like to offer ideas for future DCL|EVENTS, For convenience, I will share them with a description of what I would like to see in them (maybe other people too) @War of the Light 3
    1. The first and probably the most long-awaited item is the addition of a new lantern power, many would like to see a new power and most of my friends (with whom I agree) would like to see the Blue Lanterns in the Role of Healer, and it could also be done with the power of Light, so that for the villains there was an indigo tribe, and for the heroes the power of blue lanterns, I understand that it is very difficult and for the most part it does not make sense to make the New power Black, white, pink or Orange lantern, but the remaining Two powers seem to me optimally suited to the theme of the lanterns and are not "too strong"
    2. Adding in this DLC New Alerts and Raids in which we could get to know both the Indigo tribe and their "Secret" and the Blue Lanterns in more detail, as well as complete the history of the black hand
    3. New Styles for the theme of lanterns, because already have Indigo Tribe and blue lantern style, could add them in Enchanted format, as well as Add Unique Styles Saints Walker(Including his head) and New Outfits in the style of the Tribe Himself with a new rethinking including Comic Released after Bright Day
    4. New items per base I would really like to see More Power Batteries, at one time Mist Containers sunk into my soul very much and I collected them all for a long time, it would be possible to do something similar but with the Power Batteries Themselves, for example, a Reloaded or Broken Battery, as well as What then Unique Items, such as a Stand with Kyle Rayner's mask or Sinestro's Ring
    5. And of course new Achievements. In each new DLC, the Achievements are very similar to each other, for example, Kill the boss 10-20-50 times, or Complete the Raid in a special way, I personally miss the Achievements related to finding secret places, or collecting Briefings and Investigations.
    6. Adding Characters to Legends PVE Because this is DLC related to lanterns, it would be logical to add New Characters in LPVE For example Indigo-1 or black Hand
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Hate to burst bubble. that dlc happen during the monthly content cycle
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Part 3 was split up between multiple monthly episodes.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, with the worst ending possible. It was so sad. War of the Light and Halls of Power both got the monthly content treatment. Sad, so sad.

But hey, we got Hal Needs Help! (The hardest solo they made during the CR Differential days. lol)
  5. TonyPeperoni New Player

I wanted to propose an idea because I think there are more interesting storylines than we are offered.
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I said it before in the Custom UI testing thread [x] that there should be an [Episode] column so players now can at least see and revisit those contents as a whole.
    I'd personally want to see the Hal and Artemis solo missions converted into actual Operation-esque On Duty Solos but whatever
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I kind of always figured we'd get a 'raid the universe' flavor for either the WOL or HOP series, that would run either the raids at least, or the full playlist for those series at some point....rather than the loosely grouped 'Batman' type content...you know, like Iceberg lounge, which doesn't have Batman in it other than a quick chit chat with Bruce Wayne and some 'ladyfriends' in the lounge portion.