Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before March 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Blackhawk style, inspired by Lady Blackhawk. Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Astro Slimline Pack (includes Shirt, Pants, and Belt). Members only. The non-member gear style is High Voltage.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in this new year and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

Nice!
    • Like x 3
  3. Skoll Well-Known Player

Monkeys paw curls another finger. Was the giant neck-choker necessary? Would have been quite literally perfect without it.

This is like asking a genie for a million dollars and he grants it to you but it’s stolen cash and the FBI are outside.

Thanks for a new slimline though, the pants at least are a big upgrade.
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I assume it is, since it's literally Orion's style.
    Tho my problem with it is that it's a bit too tight-looking :oops: Also not a fan of boobsocks.
    • Like x 4
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They weren't giving you a Superman slimline, It's an Orion slimline. Not everything in the game is about Superman. No need to give them unnecessary grief for something that doesn't fit your specific cosplay.
    [IMG]

I for one was very excited to see this addition drop. 1+ dev team
    • Like x 7
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Slimline could be interesting, thanks.
    • Like x 2
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I was about to make a joke about Pet Play, but I will restrain myself.

*cough*

Style looks good. Always nice to have more slimlines.
    • Like x 3
  8. Skoll Well-Known Player

Where do I reference Superman? Unless you’re saying he is the only DC character with a handless slimline, which he obviously isn’t. We already have the Stalwart Defender, I don’t care for another “official” Superman slimline. I care for a regular textured slimline that has uncovered hands. Emphasis on “regular textured”, that hundreds of characters in DC comics use, along with player own creations.

But yes, I see now it is inspired by Orion, so I do complement the devs on that. All zero Orion cosplayers will be rejoicing. I assume it also doesn’t support an emblem? But we’ll find out. Weird we get an almost flawless NPC to Player style, it’s evident that it’s not impossible to give us these after all. DC don’t own IP rights to a handless slimline, or a one color-channel glove etc.
  9. Skoll Well-Known Player

Well, they have given us “character” styles before that look nothing like the actual characters designs.

Yeah, the female chest portions are always uh… interesting. But I love the texture of it, it’s the perfect texture for Superhero and Villain characters.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Haha I thought about the same joke but also restrained.
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    It's ok, I'm sure you'll survive, would you like a hug?
    • Like x 1
  12. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

I swear im not complaining, but why can you see a little bit of skin under the ring ?
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Most players don't see the value in getting different/unique styles, in case you need it for something down the road. Most would rather not go outside their comfort zone and want another superman or batman style, which the game does not need.
    This Orion fan will definitely be enjoying this and rejoicing. Don't knock a style until you you've tried it.
    • Like x 2
  14. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Another boring slimeline, another month of membership wasted.
    • Like x 1
  15. NcIon2029 New Player

That neck piece kills it . It looks like you have on a neck brace.
    • Like x 1
  16. Bathroom Dad Active Player

Well. This is what you should expect from a 12 year old game, with MAYBE a handful of staff still working at DB, and a game coded so terribly they can’t improve the engine.

And we all throw money at them expecting better, and we get a style that makes your hero/villain look like he’s about to call Ken Nunn to sue after a vehicle accident.
    • Like x 1
  17. Randarch Active Player

Hello Devs,

Is the Blackhawk gear not enhanced?
    No classic Blackhawk emblem at least? (to go with it)?

The slime-line looks neat though. I'm sure there are people who can use it.

Kind regards,
  18. Eve YouTuber

The enhanced version of Blackhawk is from the elite gear so I doubt they will put it in Daily Rewards
  19. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs,
    Again, you need to use Conqueror / Enhanced Conqueror as a monthly style since it's the most difficult style to complete in the game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tolly Committed Player

Thanks for the motivation to save money :D
    • Like x 1