New personality : Super strong

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Tolly Committed Player

Would it be possible to have this type of new personality? Let's call it a "super-strong" personality for now, it would be nice to have a new personality and logical to have a serious version of a powerful superhero.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    The effect of the cape is more beautiful on the screen and would be a nice effect for those wearing the cape. If 2023 seems to be a year of emoticons, we could also slip a new personality into it! ;)

As an additional suggestion to that, I would see the head looking sideways and upwards, but that's just a personal opinion ;)
    • Like x 3
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

So... just like the same idle stance that many NPCs and legends have now?

[IMG]

I'm up for any new personalities as long as it's not offensive.
    • Like x 5
  3. FluffyCloud99 Well-Known Player

Remove emotes from personalities. Allow us to have different sits/waves for all personalities. Add more personalities and the emotes will take care of themselves
    • Like x 3
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

lol how about Bane's pose instead
  5. Sghoul Well-Known Player

In an ideal world, you could build you own 'Personality' from various emotes. Which would give people more reason to collect/buy Emotes. But yes, I would like some other default Personalities.
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, same. I'd probably call this one "classic" or something since it's the classic super-pose, or like "noble" or "proud" or something. I'd also love to have ones like Catwoman's with her finger twirling thing (could be called "sassy" or something), that pose Nightwing is in as he stands on top of Titans Tower in the Judas Contract episode open world with his arms folded behind his back surveying his team (could be called "leaderly" or "wise" or "confident or something), the one a few Iconics and other NPCs have with their arms crossed (could be called "stern" or "focused" or something along those lines), etc.

Though since we're getting emotes, maaaaaybe there's a chance. Who knows? Not especially likely, but not totally impossible. I certainly have some characters some of these would be absolutely perfect for. And since it was mentioned, Bane's stance (maybe called "juggernaut" or "brute" or something like that) could be great, too!
  7. CéIia New Player

Yes please, this personality is quite nice it's true! so why not !:)
    • Like x 1
  8. Babù Active Player

Hello :)

I agree with the author. The "Superman's Stance" (used by many NPC in game) could be a great emote or personality.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tolly Committed Player

no no no, not an emote, the request is a personality!!! :p
  10. Babù Active Player

Ah ok ! Sorry :( But what's the difference between the two? :confused:
  11. Tolly Committed Player

Personality is what you choose at the beginning when you create your character "serious" "comical" "flirty" etc. These are a fixed position that your character will keep all the time (unless of course you decide to buy another one to change). Emotes are for expressing some emotion or making some simple gesture and usually last a few seconds for most
    • Like x 1
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I wanted the Mera stance for my character..