Up-Votes Needed Pet Trinket Aggro...

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ash Inferno, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I was in Doomed Metropolis yesterday picking away at the iconics feat. I do this in TANK role though some of my gear is dps as well as my spec for soloing purposes. I noticed Bizzaro seemed compelled to attack my Alfred box instead of me and It got me wondering. Are pets intended to be that high on the aggro table? Is it a glitch? Is this a reason why some bosses just seem untankable? Probably not a bug and in this case it didn't particularly matter much. But in real content this could be a problem, coming from a tank's perspective.
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Some bosses like to attack the closest target, some of those attack the closest player instead. And some other bosses are scripted to just attack some random target in one of their attacks.

The only pets that have the power to draw aggro are the sidekicks and holographic decoy, and they don't interfere with a tank's aggro. (I think that some seasonal pets may have that quirk too, I'm not too sure on that).

The one "pet" that can mess up a tanks's aggro is the ally Queen Diana, the aggro table is reset once she leaves the field.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Ok, thanks man. I've been gone since 2017 and so much has changed lol. Omnibus Q'd me into a good ol' tank n' spank raid the other day. It was kinda refreshing lol.
    Cheers!