Base Off: A Decade In Décor CELEBRATION!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Achikah, Nov 18, 2022.

1. beardrive Committed Player

That was a joke. :) I was bumping the post.
    • Like x 3
  2. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

ok so im going to add one after all. it wont be done BUT Chromatic Belle has a base called Chromatic Caverns and thats my entry lol
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

....... really yer gonna steal my line?
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

Yes sir
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Achikah All About That Base

XD Haha, well thank ya sir, I appreciate it!

[IMG]
    Really glad you decided to enter, and I'm looking forward to checking it out! Got you all added to the list. =D

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]

It's the FINAL DAY to register your entries for A Decade In Décor!
    Feel free to post them here, on the announcement YouTube video, my Discord, or through in-game mail!

Also, due to the volume of entries, I will be splitting the stream up across two separate days- Sunday and Monday January 29/30th at 8pm PST over on my Twitch channel. If you can't make it, no worries! As always, the VODs will be up the next day on YouTube and I'll be sure to post them both here and in the Base Crafters Discord server.

EXCITEMENT!
    • Like x 2
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Woooo!!
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Are we there-
    • Like x 2
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

really Z?
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Hope my entry is still in the contest on PC.

Username: Knightman Beyond
    Base Name: Knightwood Manor
    • Like x 2
  13. Dene Devoted Player

love the base name!
    • Like x 2
  14. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Actually the name came randomly from a tv show episode where a field operative had to use an alias Dr.Michael Knightwood. Knight Manor just seemed too simple to me when I named it. When I made the character around 2011 when the game came out (there since beta on again off again) i made a character called Knightman Beyond wanting to use something similar to Batman Beyond, carrying on the legacy of a father who passed on and left his son a mansion. In one of the books in the library was a deed to a small piece of land on the outskirts of gotham where he found a cave and discovered the Knightcave and learned his father was the first Knightman. Might have to make a small edit to the backstory since we now have manors with caves connected to them. I never liked how other games like champions online and city of heroes had ID cards where we could write our own backstories but in this game it"s "exobytes" thats all to give us all powers. We need ID cards when you inspect a person in a tab you can click to read a backstory we design.
    • Like x 3
  15. Dene Devoted Player

Love when ppl have immersion like this.. and yeah.. exobytes kind of limit immersion/backstories unless you use it as part of things them you have to just pretend them away

Like i'm electric.. but my Dad is Zeus so of course I AM lol - 0 to do with Exos
    • Like x 2
  16. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Same here. I basically put my engineering skills to use and designed all of my own gadgets (power type) and use hand blasters as a weapon so it's like a tech superhero.
    • Like x 3
  17. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]

[IMG]

Yepyep! Double checked and you're totally entered. =D
    • Like x 2
  18. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Awesome!
    • Like x 2
  19. Achikah All About That Base

Alrighty, everyone. I'm not closing entries until mid-day tomorrow, but as it stands we have 27 entries! As stated, I'm going to split the stream into two groups and stream both on the 29th and 30th. To make sure I've accumulated all entries, here's the list down below in no particular order:

US Server Entries
    Ryll- 1007 Mountain Drive
    Arella KonEl- BatLair
    Gr8Goddess Danu- Tuatha de Danan
    psyke0ut- Abandoned Lab
    Smoove- Smo01101111ve
    Fr0stWIng- Frost Manor
    Avaricious Adona- Larfleez Bank of MINE
    Sailor Europa- Jupiter Hollow
    TheTimelords- The TARDIS
    Meanstreak1- OPM
    Battlehorn- Laketown Stronghold
    Klajoklis- Garrison
    Knightman Beyond- Knightwood Manor
    Psycho Tech- Wicked Woods
    DCCheetah- Urzkartaga Temple
    Hellclown127- Mxy's Guardpost
    Flashpoint Batmans- Magic Realm
    El Ferchos- Killing Joker
    Nahoe + Drew Prince- Nahere Nathere
    Impassioned Dyamond- Zamaron Palace
    Chromatic Belle- Chromatic Caverns
    Amused28- Sunshine Club
    Lady Clay- Warehouse
    Galatea Hamilton- Hideout

EU Server Entries
    Bastet- Pyramid
    Hadessa666- Portals
    Crewella- Oam Garden

If you don't see your name on the list below and have entered please message me!
    I feel like I've done a fairly tightknit job of adding everyone who's reached out, but I'm only human and definitely could have missed you, so let me know in the next few days.

Other than that, super looking forward to the streams and finally see what everyone's created!
    • Like x 5
  20. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

27!!!
    • Like x 1