why egypt is banned from pay?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hmaday28, Jan 25, 2023.

1. hmaday28 New Player

Why was Egypt banned from buying? I can't enjoy anything in the game. Why did that happen? How will I get a membership since I can't pay?
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Is it dimensional ink that's done this or your financial provider?

Have you asked your bank or tried a different payment method?
  3. hmaday28 New Player

I literally tried everything. I changed the visa instead of the Master Card from another bank. However, the same problem occurs. I contacted the game support, but they told me that Egypt could not make a purchase transaction in the game. They told me that they could not help me, and that I had to talk here in the forum, so I hope Please help because I really want to buy a membership
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It may be a licensing issue. I know that's come up in the past in some other countries.
  5. hmaday28 New Player

So what is the solution now
  6. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

paypal or e-gift card maybe
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Are you using PC? PS? If you use the PC to play, is it possible for you to top up your Steam wallet? If you have such an opportunity, then you can pay for the subscription using steam wallet funds.
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I blame the national crisis going on in Khandaq.
    • Like x 12
  9. hmaday28 New Player

I don't think I can get membership through steam. When I do this, it opens the membership page on my browser to buy
  10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Have you tried a VPN and buying a membership registered in another country?
  11. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I feel kinda bad for laughing at this lol
    • Like x 4
  12. hmaday28 New Player

i dont have vpn and i cant buy one :(
  13. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I've a colleague with family in Egypt, he's saying banks are restricting international currency transactions due to their current & ongoing financial crisis. I'm guessing this might be affecting you.
    • Like x 2
  14. Rainnifer Committed Player

I've always bought my membership or any DB cash using Steam, make sure you have DC running through steam and then try and buy something, it will open the page and then you choose how many months you want and it should let you choose steam wallet as your payment option. You may need to be logged into steam through browser too
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Isn't that highly against the rules?
  16. Dene Devoted Player

was thinking same.. like a visa giftcard
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Probably
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. myandria Item Storage

Wait.. your internet service provider doesn't provide you with a free VPN? If you are not sure you may want to check on that.
    • Like x 1
  19. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I'm in the UK and my ISP doesn't offer free vpn either. The best mine do, is VPN access for business at additional cost
    • Like x 1
  20. myandria Item Storage

Oh, ok; good to know. Thanks for the heads up.