Speeder EOG Universe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Emoney, Jan 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, because you're the only person capable of being reasonable, right lol.

No, you're not prepared to read what I said because you don't want to actually confront any of it, you were hoping your elaborate strawman wouldn't be exposed.

See you later (p.s I'm calling that it won't be long ;) )
  2. Tolly Committed Player

It is however what many here melt as soon as one evokes an inequality of play, with believe that it is absolutely necessary not to touch their advantages of which they abuse with impunity, if a category of advantaged players have the right to play with an over-advantage, the other categories forsaken would like to also be able to play with dignity without that their choice is to be thought like a punishment.

Meta games are confusing for those who want to build something else, THEY ALSO INVEST IN THE GAME, otherwise what's the point of proposing different ways of playing if, in the end, it's always the same people who have the right to be strong? and the same people who have to stay at the bottom of the pile? It is however well the devs who proposed such and such choice, therefore they must assume them and make so that the game is equitable for all that it pleases or not with those who abuse it!
    • Like x 4
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Yet another person portraying "meta players" as abusers.

LOL, how are you being punished, please do define for the class exactly what this punishment is.

Are you failing to beat content or are you just losing on the dps scoreboard and getting upset by it? because there's a distinct difference between the two.

What piece of content is strictly requiring you to play the meta to succeed or is this just all something in your own head, while you allow yourself to be controlled by the expectations of others?

No one is making you play the meta other than your own belief that it is required and a willingness to comply with those you believe are also imposing their will upon you.
    • Like x 1
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

Just your first post huh, not the last one I quoted where you said most everyone are clueless, that I only want nerfs, and those that see these issues dont play with the powers we are talking about?!?

Ok.

And yes, I still stick to the way I level artifacts. I argued it's a personal choice, not a wrong one. If I'd rather play with an 80 to 120 artifact instead of a 0 artifact until a bonus week, that's because I like progression and actually using an artifact. You're still waiting on that bonus week though huh. And the OP of that post was referring to a 0 artifact, which everyone agreed leveling it to 80 is fine. Dont twist it.

Yes I have two maxed and 5 others at 160, on my main. But I have 14 other characters with 3 to 6 artifacts at least 80, most at 120, a few at 160+. So I dont put it all into my main, if I did I would have like 15 to 20 maxed, but I dont tac swap and dont see a point in having 20 max arts on one character.

And again, I've seen you arguing on the forums for hours while your character stands in HoL doing nothing, made me laugh....guess that's what you mean about time management, good job there!
    • Like x 1
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It's funny when I hear talk about the "meta" and I read about how controllers are supposed to run. I was a pretty good controller from '12 to '16 when I stopped playing (my first year was a mess, I got bad gearing up advice from the guild I was in) I still run the same way now, that I did then. When I run as DPS, and someone else is 'Troll I get quite frustrated at what they're doing. It's frustrating how few power dumps I see, and I was always told, 'Trolls do pickups, and assorted tasks if required, but 'Trolls now seem to regard themselves as just another DPS, who puts out POT and occasionally debuffs.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

No, that's not quite what I said. I said there's a bunch people that can bandwagon these issues while being ignorant, I basically said there's a bunch of people that fall all over the place if you actually read my posts, it isn't my fault if you felt the shoe fit in some particular camp resulting in you becoming offended.

There's also a reason making threads like this are actually a forum violation, because when done in a non constructive manner, they're divisive and serve to gaslight because people are always going to oppose one another and it typically ends in fights.

The best way to present these things is usually with actual evidence so that proper discussion can be had, not just blanket generalizations while attacking everyone that supported the stat clamp as a correlated byproduct, that wasn't at all going to lead to constructive conversation.

And again, you're literally telling me that you're stalking me out in the HoL to watch what I'm doing, when I'm doing it, that's getting a little sad now buddy, dare I say it, but perhaps I'm not the one that needs help :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

So you are admitting you stand in the HoL and do nothing while arguing on the forums huh?!? I dont go there to stalk you, I get out of a raid, fly through there to sell stuff before the next and see you standing in the same spot. At the same time I've been on the forums and see you carrying on like you are today, and yeah I find it freakin hilarious.

And now, you wanna claim this is against the forum guidelines when you've argued all day we are just idiots, hilarious.

You're upset that I called out your hypocrisy that's it. The first post described you and it hurt, I get it. You sit on here everyday claiming you care about the integrity of the game, but when its pointed out the stuff you do in game contradicts that, you attack everyone. Ya don't want to see your advantage taken away. Ya support the clamp cuz you dont want new people getting sp, and here ya dont want your SS, EOG and tac swapping taken away, even though it's clearly hurting the overall game by trivializing content just like pre clamp did.
    • Like x 6
  8. Proxystar #Perception

I'm not admitting that at all, I'm just not playing the game with someone whose clearly a scary stalker lol :D, you'll believe what you want and this is your story to tell apparently. You've probably got a folder of screenshots, I can only hope they're of my characters good side lol.

I actually legitimately don't care about being called out on anything, it's funny the way you go on about "having advantages taken away" proving my point that this isn't about balance it's about your vengenance against the evil meta abusers lol.

Perhaps you could make some videos showing us all how badly imbalanced all the moves are, that might be a constructive start.

P.s I'll still support the clamp no matter what and ultimately I couldn't care less if anything in this thread was changed, even if I don't think it should be, hence my opposition, you're the one that seems overly invested in a particular outcome given your objection to it all in the first place.:cool:

edit - oh also, I haven't called anyone specifically an idiot, I made generalizations about player groups, which is entirely true, those groups exist without doubt. You chose to label yourself so as to claim victimhood and now you're attempting to drag everyone else in with the "we" comment to amplify it further, it's a bit laughable. I can't help it if you're going to voluntarily be offended, which is somewhat ironic given the equally inflammatory nature of your opening post, perhaps you shouldn't dish it, if you can't receive it?
  9. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

We know.

It's not cold enough.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  10. Emoney Dedicated Player

I dont take screenshots, those serve no purpose since I couldnt post them anyways.

But I was wondering when we'd get to the make a video phase. You follow the same routine every time. Attack, mock and then demand video proof. I dont need to do that, you are in the minority here. I've just humored you to see if youd expose your hypocrisy further, and you have already talked in circles given your previous stance on the integrity of the game.
    • Like x 3
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Oh so you aren't actually wanting to present irrefutable evidence, to discuss, sweet I won't press the issue, it speaks for itself, it's your nerf quest, not mine

Also just as an FYI, you dont get to call other people hypocrits when you so transparently accuse me of attacking people while doing exactly the same in the first paragraph of you're opening post.

Pot, meet kettle.
  12. Emoney Dedicated Player

To your edit, I'm not offended, I seriously feel bad for you. Your words are there for everyone to read, and at the end of the paragraph you tie it directly to me, by saying that's why the post was made. You should really keep track of what you say. This whole issue has nothing to do with me personally, I dontb use the stuff, I'll never use the stuff. It's cheap. But, it is hurting the game overall as I and others have described over and over, so something should be done. You admit that you use it all, and defend it, so, apparently you really dont care about the state of the game overall.
    • Like x 2
  13. Emoney Dedicated Player

No one has made more video evidence than Obsidian, and we all seen earlier how you treat that. You dont really want video evidence since you will deny it anyway like you did, but now you can claim I'm wrong just because I dont make a video. Tell ya what, go watch Obsidians channel, and I'll leave it at that.
    • Like x 2
  14. Proxystar #Perception

What are you on lol, the only person I've probably called out more quite specifically as erring on the side of stupidity is you, that's exactly correct and that's not because you're an idiot but because what you're saying is.

Go back and read your own opening post, it was purposefully crafted to be antagonistic and inflammatory and at this stage I'd suggest you did it on purpose lol, so kudos for that.

But don't sit there now and claim victimhood because your original post is met in kind, you knew what sort of response you were soliciting, stop pretending lol.

You weren't just asking for nerfs you were asking for nerfs while also gunning people, while drawing unfounded conclusions.

I've literally told you time and time again that I don't frequently run EOG, I've used the other powers of course, because I'm super speed, why wouldn't I, but ive also made plenty of builds that exclude them.

My battle tank build that you lot continually cry about me using in EEG like im somehow not allowed doesn't include a single one of them, even though it's geared for damage and probably could if I wanted even more damage output, it's not like I need extra shields with a rank 200 clarion.

I could easily supplement these moves, they're not this reliance you seem to think they are, they're just a little more optimal, which is why they're meta, but so what, you're seeking a pipe dream in this quest for balance that's just never going to happen, it hasnt happened in 14 years.

You seem to think I'm hung up on these because of an invested Interest , when I just don't agree with you as to what should be done about them.

It's clear my position has driven you insane, probably even before the writing of this thread given you've gone to quite creepy, stalkerish lengths to find out where I am, what I'm doing and what I'm wearing.

Honestly I'm starting to question if I need to be concerned do I need to go to East End PD and get a restraining order lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Actually I was pretty civil with chill, in fact I'd rather have a conversation with him at this point :cool:

Chill at least doesn't stalk me in the watchtower (sorry HoL), although chill, when you read this remember there was that weekend competition and you found me pretty quick lol
    • Like x 1
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

If anything I wish history would repeat itself again. The devs used my videos to justify the changes to phase dodge in GU 34 and Jens used my videos to justify the GU 36 jump cancelling changes. Now when we actually need Superspeed and Eye of the Gemini adjusted I can't get it to work :p

Money was involved though
    • Like x 7
  17. Emoney Dedicated Player

HoL not watchtower, see your reading comprehension needs work. And it was one day, I flew by and seen you, and thought theres that silly forum guy. You literally stood there for like 3 hours though, I ran like 10 omnis during that time. I immediately thought, hes probably arguing on the forums, got on here and yup, you were in the clamp thread arguing away like now. And it made me laugh out loud. You can take this stalker angle though to deflect your forums obsession.
    • Like x 1
  18. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

That bubble gum lost its flavor from last 12 times you chewed it. [IMG]

You do realize that's still you saying that you're a hypocrite... right?[IMG]

And... is he?
    FIRST PARAGRAPH OF HIS OPENING POST:

Where is this "attack" of which you speak?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

How do you know how long I was standing there unless you were there the entire time, how do you know I was here unless you were also here.

I mean the irony of this is so thick it's not even funny, you think you're doing yourself favors through your clarifications, but you're really not, you're just digging your hole to creepdom even deeper lol
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Im well aware of the admission Con at least with respect to that element ;)

But hey sometimes in life it's just better to have things cancel each other out.

C'est la vie.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.