YAY!! NO MORE PvP DUELS!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Jan 24, 2023.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Just finished all my duel feats...

1,000 duels

1,000 victories

250 dominations

250 by the skin of my teeth.

Just wanted to share....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Prindacerk Committed Player

I finally got a friend who helped me get some of those feats done. But there's still miles to go and need a big group to do. Even when we manage to get 4v4 setup and get going, bloody queuing system took forever (almost 15 mins) to queue us up together eventhough both groups were queued since the start. People quit after 2 times.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

CONgrats! What's funny is you will probably find now that random goofs will want to just duel more now that it won't count towards the feat. I know I noticed that after I hit my counts. Then I'm like...."ugh...sure...Where were you last week when I was in the 900s and flagged up?".

I was fine with the 1000 wins and dominations, but the Skin of your teeth sucked. I'd be knocked down to a bee's stinger worth of health, recover...win and it wouldn't count. I mean, how much more skin of your teeth could it go? I think I probably hit 1500 wins by the time I had those 250 done.
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Now for 1,000 lair wins.
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You can get the skin of your teeth one by dueling yourself (and reinitiating duel via duel flag button before you heal) ;p
  6. Isif Committed Player

Exploit? o_O
  7. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Awwww... You.
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Congrats!
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's done and dusted. Most were straight up fights (back when dueling was cool), but yeah....I 'dueled myself' quite a bit to finish the counts. Still....being down to about 1 HP then recovering should be enough....not sure why some didn't count...but they didn't.

.....'dueled myself'....heh.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

gratz that takes some time put in
    • Like x 1
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Naw, just 2 Xboxes
  12. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

[IMG]