Betrayal, a Sizzling Blonde, and Suspense! feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Limey, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Limey Committed Player

I haven't seen any other topics on this so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

What does it take to trigger Billy Batson's commentary #6? I've played all difficulties of the Treachery of Black Adam solo, burned fast, burned slow, tried dying at different points during the solo, flew around every room to try location proximity triggers, and I just cannot get this last commentary to finish the feat.

Anybody have any advice?
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

It's random...

You better be on good terms with that as...., I mean, amazing guy, RNGesus.
    • Like x 4
  3. Limey Committed Player

Fml, that guy has had it out for me since 2012.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Those commentaries are high on the RNG Spirits list; you will have to keep playing until it comes up for you. This is not a feat that you can reliably complete within a day; it may take several days before you complete this one.

I suggest playing the solo every day until you get it and/or logging out/logging in to try to change the commentaries rotation.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

RNGesus doesn't play favorites. It is a deity that likes to randomly gift players with luck. Can be good or bad. All we must do is praise RNGesus that we aren't as bad as the other player.
  6. Limey Committed Player

Tell that to the ppl(myself included) that fail 95% breakthroughs 3+ times in a row, regularly.

RNGesus knows me from multiple games, multiple years.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I've failed 95% 6 times once. If it's not 100%, I'll make sure there is a seal. I've also gotten 20% breakthough first try. RNGesus is a cruel deity.
  8. inferno Loyal Player

On your next try, don't activate the skip dialogue option. see if that works.
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

You don't need top play any different, the commentary in the middle of the solo is the one that will change to pop the feat. I played the solo for about two months before it played the commentary and popped the feat
    • Like x 2
  10. Limey Committed Player

Meanwhile, I've spent this long trying to finish this solo feat, no luck. I make this thread, finish my daily elite, then play normal once just to see if I get lucky.. and popped it.

RNGesus needs to stop playing with my emotions like this.
    • Like x 3
  11. BumblingB I got better.

LOL Good luck with that. <3
  12. Limey Committed Player

From what I can tell, that doesn't make a difference, the skip cutscene button only replaces the final cutscene with an abridged version along with commentary #7. Seems commentary 1, 2, 7, and 8 are all static, and 3-6 are randomized from killing mobs at the top of the first spiral staircase.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I still have a few toons missing 5 or 6. The good news is that you can get it in the event AND can skip the cutscene (I've heard some say they think it's the skip that makes it NOT pop....incorrect). If it really chaps your hide that much, you can spam event 1st boss and the first following staircase. Once you dispatch the adds at the beginning of the greenish hallway, you should get a briefing...if it's it....huzzah...if not, warp out and try again.

Otherwise...it happens when it happens unfortunately.:mad:
  14. Eve YouTuber

I got this one in the elite version. (I made the same thread when the episode launched)
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I was just going to say this. The first time I played the Elite solo it popped up.
    • Like x 1
  16. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

These are my favorite feats because I don't need to think about them. Forgotten the moment that I realize that it will just happen naturally.

Stressing over the dishes here, man.
  17. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Try try again. Run it like 3 times a day and you’ll get it.
  18. Valkjur Level 30

what do I gotta do to get #3 to pop. that's literally the only one left
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m not sure which one is which but I know a lot of people miss the one that pops at the very end because they warp out of the instance ASAP.
  20. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

As Essential Exobyte said:
    It'll pop when it pops. I had one alt that got it in the first week, after I started playing on PC last Fall. I think my main only got it a couple of weeks ago.