The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Thanks, much appreciated.

I never thought of it that way, but I can see what you mean. They certainly do make these stunning ladies that much more so. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 3
  3. Dene Devoted Player

great Job!

i'm not usually one to comment on "iconic" stuff but this was epic and a good twist on how we see her in game etc
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Thanks!! This is her design in DC Legends the mobile game. So I wanted to try replicate it in the game :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

ccpd batman ready to serve and fight against the antimonitor
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Belfast New Player

Please tell me the yellow color code of Professor Zoom, is it possible to reproduce it at all?
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Please go to the Heroes Colors Codes Thread and check out the color codes listed there for Professor Zoom. They give options for both the In-Game version, and the CW TV version.

If those aren't to your liking, check out the color codes listed for the Flash and the Kid Flash, they might work as well.
    • Like x 1
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Here's Marvel's Thanos

[IMG]

Some close ups

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The inspiration

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 6
  10. Knavion Level 30

Greetings and see you playing
    Since January 2023 I have decided to move to play on the US Server. I've been playing DC Universe Online on Steam since November 2011 in the EU Server. I've done it for a change of direction and also because, sorry to say, there is a lot more players in the US.

So here I present you my new Hero: Knave Wolf
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Eve YouTuber

Just like I imagined it would be, the new Marvelous Wonder Woman hands works perfectly for my tank!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. kallader Committed Player

Bumblebee Style
    • Like x 3
  13. kallader Committed Player

Walter White Breaking bad 3 styles
    • Like x 1
  14. kallader Committed Player

One Punch Man 7 styles
    • Like x 2
  15. kallader Committed Player

Vegeta Dragon ball 9 styles or variants
    • Like x 1
  16. kallader Committed Player

My Hero Academia 5 Styles
    • Like x 1
  17. kallader Committed Player

One Piece Ace-Trafalgar-Buggy-Lucy-Sabo Lucy and Emporio Styles
  18. Kayla El Committed Player

Meet Kayla El, Kal El's older sister, beloved daughter of Jor El and Lara El, trained in the art of war by General Zod and his most revered lieutenants.

After reaching earth in search for her younger brother Kal El, she found out that he was already grown up and had made many powerful friends who now fight beside him for the greater good.

In order to overcome her limits and become even more powerful she started training on the island of Themyscira, with Wonder Woman and her most revered amazon generals.

After completing her training with the amazons, she was gifted by Hippolyta herself, with a unique magically imbued armor and weapon made especially for her and said to rival the gods themselves.

Now Kayla El wears that armor with pride and joy, fighting alongside her brother and his hero friends, to protect earth and the universe from all the threats that are lurking at every corner.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. kallader Committed Player

Metalhead Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Here's Marvel's Dr. Strange

[IMG]

A little closer

[IMG]

This one is inspired by the Dr. Strange from the MCU

[IMG]