Xbox Server NA population is LOL

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by catplaysxoxo, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

A week or two ago alone, on reset day Thursday 12pm EST, I attempted to form a TSW reg group in Villain LFG. No responses, ended up just giving up entirely. In fact, from 12pm all the way to 5pm, my message was the ONLY one in Villain LFG. It's literally always that dead. Hero LFG, on the other hand, is always going off (even if half of it being non-LFG related nonsense most of the time). Gets quite frustrating. Also why I even suggested an LFG chat merge (OR, a separate cross-faction one) to find groups easier for both sides. They already took some "baby steps" (as Charon called it) when they merged hero/vil Say and Shout chats, along with HoL cross-faction hub. Really hope that wasn't the last we hear or see of more additions...
    • Like x 2
  2. Amoxin Well-Known Player

Yeah, from what I've read from others and you is that Xbox is really bad on the villain side, and switch is even worse. I 100% agree that cross-play should be implemented. I don't know if they can server merge Xbox and Switch into PS/PC, but I think that it could be a worthwhile endeavor. I know that PS/PC has a bigger roster, and there is still a noticeable difference between heroes and villains.
    • Like x 1
  3. Skoll Well-Known Player

Being optimistic now Charon has left, I expect to even HEAR more about this maybe early 2024 if we are lucky.
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Smh I totally forgot about the villain side. It really is a shame because I'm tired of playing on the good side but villain population as well as villain content is really in a bad spot and this is on all platforms that is a major OMG moment. It's ironic because on the hero side you see players character names that opposite of what a hero is. Can't blame them.

1. Xbox, Playstation and Switch all need to agree for the merge. It's not going to happen anytime soon and if it does it might be too late.

2. Villain population is at an all time low on all platforms yet no word on the devs will remedy that.

3. Too many issues not enough devs to handle them but hey we are still getting time capsules that's a win for sure for Satan lol
    • Like x 2
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Welp anyways the title is wrong as I been corrected. Sowwwry can a dev change it please to uhm Xbox Server Population is LOL instead of what it shows now. Thank you c:
  6. BumblingB I got better.

He said he wanted it, to my knowledge, it still not approved to do it. From what Mepps said, it really does come down to one of the companies saying no to it.

And yes, it's very possible to merge them. The main thing that would need to be done is the naming conflicts, everything else has already been set in motion when they did the first crossplay.
    • Like x 1
  7. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

To get around the economy thing, hoard expensive items until merge, then use trade & LFG chats to sell until in a position to use broker.

I know you stocked up on Premium boxes, I did the same, even one of those kept to the side would be enough to make us able to play the broken broker.

But the speedhackers... that's a problem with no solution.
    • Like x 1
  8. Retire Well-Known Player

Devs merge us after New EP drops. Plz
    • Like x 1
  9. Retire Well-Known Player

One server only. Daybreak accounts tied to our characters. Switch and Xbox to PS/PC. Lets GOOOOOOOO
    • Like x 1
  10. GermanM Committed Player

They just have to give rename token´s to players, like they did in the past a long time ago
  11. GermanM Committed Player

That would be very nice.
  12. BumblingB I got better.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. It's not a matter of how, but the nature of when it's done. Going through and fixing naming conflicts is actually not an easy task and iirc, resulted in some issues post merge. Especially with league names.
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yeahh I know. But way easier said than done :/
    I guess it would come down to how long time they will give us to prepare (between announcement and merge), and if players don't hike up the cost of "rare items" in the process.
    And obviously I wouldn't want to turn my cash into assets yet without any kind of confirmation of a future merge, since there would be no point (yet). I don't really like to hoard items unless I really have to, but should I stock up for a merge that may never happen? Debatable eheh.

Even so, turning roughly 4bil cash into assets gonna be stressful when rare items like even prem boxes are harder to come by now :/ especially with the population dwindling.

I'll survive I'm sure, but oh for the love of <supreme beings> that is going to be a nightmare and a half XD
  14. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I'm not gonna deny it, I've been hoarding for a very long time expecting something to happen merge-wise, even if it's a cross-faction leagues and true grouping.

Because my playtime has went down substantially recently due to new job, I've been on broker more and more, collecting and hoarding, I might not have time to commit to TSWe but I can always rely on some financial fun.
    • Like x 1
  15. Retire Well-Known Player

16. Betleskisan New Player

From what I can tell, Xbox chat is just broken. The lack of messages likely has nothing to do with player counts.
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Naw, the chat works just fine over here. Villain LFG is just simply mostly always quiet. I have been logged on two accounts simultaneously, and never seen any of the old chat bugs in years. If it were the case, when I switch to a hero on both accounts the same issue would show over there too, if it in fact was one.
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Fun fact there is a lot of people on villain side who don't use LFG but still are running e plus raids and older content successfully
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I disagree villiah side population least on the US server isn't low.i don't want to merge factions either
  20. Ringlercorp New Player

This is just my opinion, but as an Xbox player, this game is WAY too hard. It's driving people away. I'm sure the players with maxed out builds can clear content... But I just tried "The Royal War" for the first time, gear level 349 and we got absolutely stomped.

Queen Diana was literally one-shotting me from across the room, and the revive timer is WAY too short. I'm standing on the correct stone but I die anyway. You literally can't get to your teammates to revive them unless you are directly beside them when it happens and if someone even looks in your direction, you get interrupted. After several attempts, we finally beat her, and then Reverse Flash comes out and wipes the floor with the team. He sucks everyone in, someone dies, but he camps on top of the downed teammate until the 2 second revive timer expires, and then that person has to sit out the rest of the encounter. What is the tank supposed to do when Flash is teleporting from person to person wiping them? It's outrageously hard.

Also tried to take down a world boss with 4 people just now, instantly wiped all of us.

The difficulty is driving people away. It's way too hard for newer players to get into the current content. This game is so close to being a fantastic MMO and they ruin it by intentionally making it frustrating.

I'll probably get flamed for this post, but I'm too frustrated to care.
    • Like x 1