Salvaging Allies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Charlieboy, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

I like the way you think.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you! Lol. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Bathroom Dad Active Player

I think we all know why we can’t salvage Allies. They’re fixing the mistake they made with artifacts. No returns. You bought it you keep it.

Which is SUPER cool to do in a game that encourages gambling, spending massive amounts of money to just compete, pay money to replay a mission for rewards, and all the while…. Being rated T for Teens.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

DING DING DING....we have a winner. It has nothing to do with lore or some bogus nonsense about recycling your allies. Super heroes join and leave teams all the time in the comics, why wouldn't we be able to change our allies in a similar way? Batman is my OG ally, but he has other duties....so he introduces me to Shazam before he splits. The recommendation from Batman goes a ways to building favor with Shazam...but we're not fully allied yet....maybe...1/2 way?

No meat grinder or pancakes required....it's more like 'Linked In'.....we're networking with our potential allies.
    • Like x 1