No Resurgence capsule? We're getting another capsule instead?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, keep saving them. The 9 + bonus for 7 is worth the wait. Epic was different because it cost more, but it increased your chances (allegedly) of getting a top level rare old drop, but at a 1 for 3 rate. On the Mega, your chances of getting everything are the same...which is to say <1%. However, it will tick a lot of boxes on the 'open 15' feats, and potentially fill in missing gear or emblem feats you might need, or can sell to someone else. I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for an Ivy Flower or whatever the 'top' item is per capsule though....even if you open 15 mega, that's only 15 shots at 9 capsules worth of <1%.

Honestly a big difference is what's in the bonus box. The first bonus boxes of accessories and powerset auras held a good value....the later ones with the mercurian flames and such have not. They may do another 'revisit' of the old styles too, which waters down the value some, but if you pick up a Black Hole accessory or Scorching aura you can still do pretty good and it will stack on top of what you pull out of the other 9 TCs.
    • Like x 1
  2. Babù Active Player

Resurgence and Epic Time Capsules need a certain amount of Stabilizers (3 for Epics and 7 for Resurgence if I'm right). It's too much for what we expect to get secretly because the rate for the rare items and stuffs is obviously so low that it's only a matter of luck.
  3. Prindacerk Committed Player

Guess my prediction was correct. We are getting a new capsule instead of the resurgence one.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Idm. I was looking forward for the Circe Time Capsule if that's what it is.
  5. Prindacerk Committed Player

Guess I'll keep saving the Stablizers
    • Like x 1
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

same here bub same here