Happy 12th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Happy Anniversary, DCUO!

Classic threats and new rewards await in-game as we kick off our 12th anniversary celebrations today. The Attack of the Anti-Monitor event has returned with new goodies, and of course we have gifts to get everyone in the festive mood.

Attack of the Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event 2023

The anniversary event features open world missions, the Centennial Collapse Raid, the Speed Force Flux Raid, and A World Past Hope and Fear Solo.

Open your Mission Journal and look for "Monitoring the Situation," queue up for events in the On Duty menu, or use the Warp Menu to go directly to the Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone.

New Styles, Feats and More!
    • Unlock the Enhanced Fate Faith style set
    • Earn new accessories and chromas
    • Collect three new Statues of Triumph and other new base items
    All-Player Gifts

Everyone gets to celebrate the anniversary with one FREE Character Advance to CR333! With your starter items, you will also receive a gear suit with the updated Fate's Faith style. Log in to automatically receive your free advance, then use it at character select or in character creation.

All players will receive these gifts (over $50 in value):
    • CR 333 Skip with Fate's Faith Style
    • Ally: Batman
    To claim your free Character Advance and ally, you must log in between now and January 31, 2023. You may use the advance right away or save it for a later time. One gift per account. Players must have a level 10 character to claim the gift.

Member Gifts

Members get more. Even more gifts, in addition to what all players receive. Thank you for making the choice to support the game for 12 years and beyond!

All members will receive these gifts (over $75 in value):
    • Teal Textured Polymer Chroma Pack
    • 12 Stabilizers (for this 12th anniversary)
    • Artifact Giveaway Pack
      • Artifact Cache
      • Dionesium x 11
      • Quantum Field Energy x 6
      • Paradox Energy x 3
      • Seal of Preservation x 4
      • Perfected Nth Metal x 2
      • Reinforced Nth Metal x 5
      • Flawless Nth Metal x 7
      • Nth Metal Detector
    To claim your free Member Gift, you must be a member and then log in between now and January 31, 2023. Players can upgrade to membership and then log in to receive the Member Gift. One per account. Players must have a level 10 character to claim the gift.

Once again, happy anniversary!

[IMG]
    Enhanced Fate's Faith Restored Style
    [IMG]Textured Teal Polymer Chroma Pack
    [IMG]New Accessories
    [IMG]New Base Items
    [IMG]New Cake
    [IMG]New Boss Statues
    • Like x 24
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Woohoo thanks
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yay! Happy Anniversary! :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Abel Well-Known Player

Thank you Mepps and Daybreak for all the free gifts!! It's definitely appreciated!!!
    I'll use some of the gifts on my main and some on my alts!
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Nice gifts! Thank you!

Question, does the CR skip have more feats than the previous ones?

Also, is the Switch getting it this week as well? Just want to know to log in and claim the rewards.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Switch and everybody got the update today.

I don't believe we added more feats to this skip.
    • Like x 3
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Happy 12th!
    • Like x 1
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

Wow, A Cr skip, Batman AND the artifact stuff!?! Thanks Mepps! Happy Anniversary!!!
    • Like x 3
  9. BumblingB I got better.

That's great! I'll have to log in to snag the gifts. Thank you.

Dang. Oh well. Thank you for the response! Much appreciated! :)
  10. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Happy Anniversary! YAAAY!

Thank you Mepps!

I can’t wait to get some of the Red Velvet cake!
    • Like x 3
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

awesome sauce! cheers, guys!
    • Like x 2
  12. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Thank you Devs and Happy Anniversary :) <3
    • Like x 2
  14. HMBoyd Level 30

i’ve noticed a lot of people aren’t able to skip after claiming the free one, including my friend is this a glitch
  15. Eve YouTuber

While DCUO is celebrating 12 for me It's 6 years. I'm generally a DC fan but DCUO is always #1 for me and yeah I have my own DCUO irl collection aswell (WIP!) And It's not even all.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. SilkyPawz Bunny

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for all the gifts1

One small question / issue can you please fix so end game players get coins of RA and not Justice tokens, last year we got what ever your cr was or the new DLC so I'm cr 396 and I should be getting Coins of Ra like last year I got the Current DLC Marks when Running, Speed Force Flux Raid. I just ran the SFF raid and got Justice tokens.
    Thank you
    • Like x 6
  17. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Does DCUO have a store that sells stuff like in your picture? I feel like DCUO website should have a store for us to buy like shirts, action-figures etc...
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

They do not. The statues were given away a few years back and I bought them off eBay. Same for the comic books and the art of DCUO book. I went to a local shop to print the T-shirts and mouse pads, and the postcards are from Extra Life. :) It would be amazing if they did but Mepps said they can't due to their license.
    • Like x 1
  19. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Gotta say I haven't been a member in a long time, but I feel like this is worth an upgrade to membership this month.
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Ah that's true smh DC
    • Like x 1