Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Babù Active Player

I already posted for the Old Supergirl's Suit, however, if it's impossible, at least her chestyle.

The Superman and Supergirl emblem in its DCUO's version.

a variant of Nabu Cape (without the kind of collar surrounding the neck)

The Hippolyta's Crown.
  2. Lori Zechlin New Player

The npc black Alice style please
  3. Ethromel Well-Known Player

I really would like to see a style set for Darkseid. There is one for Starro, and Trigon, but nothing for Darkseid as far as I know.
    • Like x 1
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get a matching feet style for the Marvelous Wonder Bracers?!
    [IMG]

This hand style is just too cool not to have a matching feet style at the lest. I dream of pairing such a set with ether a slimline based on Shazam's "God of Gods" costume or the armor(helmet and chest plate) worn by Ares in "DC Rebirth".

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

Also I would love to get a Shield weapon style that's basically a larger version of the shield on the bracers. I image the shield enlarging itself for battle, however I am concerned that the bracers' shield will clip into the weapon style. So I'm hoping the dev's can play with the weapon style's dimensions to avoid such problems. Finally I would love to get a Medusa head battle-reactive emblem to turn the shield into the Aegis of Greek myth.

[IMG]
  5. TwistedMom New Player

Need better womens shoes.... heals lets see the heals... ty
  6. RipTide Level 30

Add in a Darkseid style, a Godspeed style, a Superman/kryptonian slimline that does not have a collar or covers the hand, add suits of each of the new justice league from rebirth like Jon Kent Superman & yara flor, a Dick Grayson Robin suit & emblem, a Nightwing bird emblem, a Cyborg Superman suit, a Supergirl emblem, new lantern slimline suits that you can put an emblem on, an Azrael style, a batgirl suit, also add in a way to change speedsters speedforce lightning & give speedsters a little bit more customization
    • Like x 2
  7. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Batman inc. emblem. For the umpteenth time. :)
  8. Icon Active Player

I would love to have this style (Amazing Man III, Markus Klay) but would settle for just the hat and sleeveless cape like thing he's wearing lol.[IMG]
  9. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Not exactly a style but....i would like more womenly? girly? styles, not necesarily skirts, something like in this example, they are the same outfit but slightly different: outfit1 outfit2.
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

blue devil
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

12. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. creatine1 Committed Player

14. creatine1 Committed Player

15. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]