Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. IronWill72 New Player

Rorschach face style as an Accessory?
    • Like x 3
  2. °Tiberiant86° New Player

Es wäre cool wenn die Rüstungsmods ein Extra Feld neben dem jeweiligen Rüstungsteil bekommen würden, dann müsste man diese nicht andauernd wechseln.

Zur selben Zeit könnte man für OP- Rüstungsteile zwei Mod Felder anlegen damit diese für die jeweilige Rolle auch genutzt werden können.
    Es sollte dann nätürlich immer nur das Modfeld aktiv sein welches zur ausgewählten Rolle passt.
    • Like x 1
  3. °Tiberiant86° New Player

Eis Elementar Helfen, so wie bei der Kraft Wasser.
    Feuergolems oder Drache als Helfer
    Eine Eisgruft als Basis
    Ein Vierter Artefakt Platz
    • Like x 1
  4. Superman4E New Player

Please give us a Hood Accessory for our capes, like Damian Wayne and Shazam!!
    • Like x 3
  5. YummyFishsticks New Player

Can we get a scarf accessory like the one the witching hour pumpkin is wearing? For the christmas event maybe? [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Again, I hope to see some pets like birds (Crow, Parrot, ...) in the same spot as the lantern from the last Booster Bundle.
    • Like x 2
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

swarming bat accessory plz :) similar to Speed Force Accessory, but working with the Swarming Bat aura :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

More Lantern Power Batteries. Sapphire, Orange, Blue, etc. :) also some type of energy that goes around you or behind you would be cool in different colors.
    • Like x 2
  9. PlayerForYears New Player

Not necessarily an accessory but is there anyway we could get a trinket as a mental astral projection of ourselves? Or sidekick projection of ourselves? The game has grown so much in the last 5 years that I’ve been playing!!! Keep up the great work Dev’s!!!
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

they probably would have real trouble getting watchmen stuff allowed, being we just 2 years ago got a style with the name of speed force and negative/reverse speedforce, each IP within DC, has to be dealt with all seperate within this game and most media, such as the estate / owners /shot callers that actually have the rights, that dc pays, and allow dc to use them, every little item in this game must be signed off on, that's why when it was launched there were very few actual iconic items, or suits of armor,

at launch there was the Iconic flash boots, Alan scott lantern boots, "batwoman Cape" , felix faust helmet, the stuff like that, was all there is until they slowley negotiated what we now have more accessibility over in game, getting "Watchmen stuff would rule, but doesn't the guy who created it, hate every modern day interpretation? i wonder if he would allow something like roarshacks head piece.
  11. Dead13 Well-Known Player

12. Toshknight Loyal Player

@Mepps

any sorta thoughts on the Requests from the players, looks like over 28 pages of discussion, with no real thoughts posted in whole by any of the @developers ,

The Thoughts on other hero type iconic blank slim lines much like the new black adam one but with a emblem spot, a superman one, a Batman type one, "Scaled", with big emblem look, not itty bitty barley see emblems, that we put ,

thoughts on More Reverse speedforce and Speedforce Movement styles, like the Light ones,

Powerset LIGHT , Ring glow / construct color options, with either marketplace items, or Capsule items, you recently added the new projected emblems, but. we want the ring alterations, before that, not even asking for every color, at least the blue/Violet/Indigo/Orange at least. to be used on LIGHT powerset, and if used on others, the player gets a ring glow, but the non light powersets like gadgets wont see a difference except the ring. then all these other lantern corp accessories your adding will actually look like they make sense on cosplay costumes players can make.
  13. Reese New Player

When will the vendors start selling sixth dimension kryptonian gear? I just started playing so I wasn't around for that and I'd love to get that gear...the pants gear for sure.
  14. Shirama New Player

I would really like to see extra slots for "toy" trinkets. That would be needed to hold button for 3 seconds for it to work. All morfing, trowing and movement type accessories would be send there. (Right side, just like on the left side) + potion.

Thanks in advance.
  15. Babù Active Player

There are already available in Sixth Dimensional Time Capsule, as normal and enhanced version (is inspired by the Superman Sixth Dimensional's suit version).
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Hip dolls:
    Flash
    Reverse Flash
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Aquaman
    Mera
    Catwoman
    Mr. Freeze
    Green Lantern
    Star Sapphire
    Harley Quinn
    Poison Ivy
    Nightwing
    Batgirl
    Oracle
    Isis
    Ice
    Guy Gardner (GL)
    Hawk
    Dove (Dawn Granger)
  17. Henoshock Well-Known Player

A necktie. So I can finally do a Makima cosplay.
  18. Limey Committed Player

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I'd like to reiterate.. POWER RING ACCESSORIES!

Hardlight and rage have their rings on their right hand. Give us power ring accessories that add a ring glow to the left hand, so we can recreate multi-ring characters, or give the lantern aesthetic to non-HL/non-rage toons. Full spectrum would be cool, maybe as a box with all rather than individual ring accessories due to the number of colors, and the potentially niche appeal of the ring glow.
  19. Regan LadyMastermind New Player

Just an idea, it would be nice if we could have the opportunity to put the materials on the accessories too (if you want an example try putting the scarf accessory if the rest of your costume has a material, it just doesn't work )
  20. creatine1 Committed Player