[Anniversary Event 2022]Speed Force Ring Box Item Level

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Elusian, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Is it possible to update the Speed Force Ring Box maximum item level to match the current years item level like you done last year?

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Damn! I was going to make a thread about this during the week, too, but I figured a reminder was likely inessesary (lol).

Please, please, please update the Speed Force Ring to our current max CR. This ring is hyper vital to all my characters.
  3. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Im like 99% sure thats the only fix this year's anniversary event needs. I mean it scaled up past two years. Why not this time right?

Its just weekend. I think there will be official feedback thread for it.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

5. not serious Well-Known Player

Very bad news for all my characters who are all currently losing 2 Cr.:(:(:(
  6. SilkyPawz Bunny

Was just on test and yes this please^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for the catch!
    • Like x 6
  8. Jcal Dedicated Player

We ringing up, baby!
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What about the Legion Flight ring and the Dark Robin Acrobat ring??

Could these get an upgraded version as well in the future??

How about a Skimming ring??
    I get that you sell Skimming in the MP.

How about a Skimming ring that you can only use if you did purchase Skimming in the MP??

I doubt these would happen.... but doesn't hurt to ask. ;)
  10. mxkekxng1 New Player

the cr for the ring is 320 in the past two years it was brought up to current dlc. Could you please look at this?
    • Like x 2
  11. SilkyPawz Bunny

Yes they did that last year so the it should match the DLC purple gear max cr of 338, Devs please?
    Thank you
    • Like x 4
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Max IL 320 for the Speed Force Ring seems like a mistake. Last year, the ring's IL capped at IL 308, which matched Legion of Doom's purple drop gear. Going off of that, this year's ring should cap at IL 338 unless a decision against that was made. Please clarify.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If I'm looking at this right, it should be 320 this year and 308 last year. Was it 320 last year?

Got it. Taking a look.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are adjusting the ring to 338. Just a bit of confusion on what the target item level was supposed to be.
    • Like x 6
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

Mepps I posted in another thread but the Speed Force flux raid wasn't updated to give coins of RA it's still giving justice tokens from last years end of DLC.
    • Like x 6
  16. AZPrime Active Player

Will the ring automatically update for those that purchased it at 320?
    • Like x 2
  17. jolaksi Well-Known Player

If you keep the ring at unattuned form it will be updated. If you opened it and selected the wearable ring, it wont.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Came here to say what silky mentioned as well
    • Like x 2
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks! We're fixing this as well.
    • Like x 4
  20. Jcal Dedicated Player

Thanks Mepps
    • Like x 1