Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. beardrive Committed Player

Happy New Year everyone and spend every minute of it you can in whatever universe you belong to--that's why you showed up!

• Like x 5
  2. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I've finally finished decorating my base. This took me about 2 months. Wish I could have added more detail to it, but sadly, capped at 700 items. I keep wanting to add 1 or 2 items but have to sacrifice something somewhere to add anything new. Hope they raise it to 800 soon.

Used to love decorating bases from 2013 to 2016. I left the game then and came back 2 months ago. Was able to take the 3 bases I had and merge most of the concepts in the Manor lair.
    • Like x 1
  3. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Have to make an edit to the video but it will be back up again soon.
  4. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

• Like x 6
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Rocket Racer
  6. Eve YouTuber

First Base Tour of 2023. Welcome to the Speed Museum!
    • Like x 5
  7. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Looking at your bases, I think I need this patience and dedication in my life to deal with 2023 :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

Decorating is pretty relaxing so It's all the patience you can ask for :D
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

I forgot to unlock the Future Lex Luthor ally for my Villain who is in DCUO-lore a fan of his. Now I did and here's a sneak peek at the base too. Still a #WIP, but I really like it so far.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Some experiments with new Statues of Triumph ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Eve YouTuber

Neron's Angels? ;)
    • Like x 4
  12. Eve YouTuber

13. Eve YouTuber

#WIP Meta Lab
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. smiith221 New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Achikah All About That Base

Oooo, nice! Love the new Triumph and Skull combo. =D

Nice fortress build!
    I really love the museum area a whole lot, especially with the use of the Scootch Booty panels for accenting the artifacts. The command center is also really cool, as well as the use of the 6th Dimension statues in sunstone hallway. Really great stuff!
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Base Crafters!
    We have officially launched our YouTube Channel. We will reupload our first three episodes over this week and our next and newest episode will come out in February. I will also upload new base items showcases, Community Events and more! Subscribe today!
    https://www.youtube.com/@DCbasecrafters
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

Community Through Creaivity;
    • Like x 2
  18. Dilios Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    =]
    • Like x 1
  19. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

With 325sp, low level artifacts, limited time events and a couple of hours per day to play, when I tried to decorate a bit, I always had the same idea in my head...."stop doing this, is a waste of time, go to do something productive!!"...so this isn't relaxing at all for me xD

For that reason I have a almost empty manor and a hideout with all amenities together to do all logistics as fast as I can

Maybe some day I can spend more time with this...
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Only one screenshot works sadly. Can you try upload them with Imgur? Also you can try take images in-game or a short video to YT so we can see everything :D (For what I can see tho, looks very good so far!)
    • Like x 1