Changes for EEG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Dec 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I am not interested in new 6-man content at all but I was thinking since 6-man content is something that can be done would it be possible to convert all EEG raids into 6-man raids? Obviously the CR caps would need to be scaled up some which would make most happy but the main point is with two less players it could be much faster to put a group together.
    • Like x 10
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Clock Tower Elite raid often only has 6 people in the final boss room (because the room is small), so this move would finally tune that fight to how people really play it.
    • Like x 3
  3. The Con Dedicated Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    WOW!!
    The Clamp thread and the Party-Size thread combined?!![IMG]

This is the Captain Planet of threads!!

[IMG]

Now... All we gotta do is wait for the usual nay-sayers to show up and we're off to the races!!
    • Like x 8
  4. Proxystar #Perception

5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good luck. This sounds a lot like 'prohibited' talk. Not prohibited by TOS....but you know....'not wanted' by some.
    • Like x 4
  6. The Con Dedicated Player

Now... All we gotta do is wait for the usual nay-sayers to show up and we're off to the races!!

And so it begins....

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Canadian Justice Committed Player

As an option for those days when 8 just won't happen for whatever reason? Why not.

But if it's not optional, no way, at all, whatsoever. No reason to exclude players that are ready, willing and able to run something.

This game should be looking at options as a path forward. On our best day, DCUO is a very small community. Having options would allow that community to stay active in game rather than stand around and wait until they give up and seek out other games. I certainly look elsewhere often enough. Accessibility to and accessibility of have a great deal to do with that.
    • Like x 4
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

~Graham crackers…. Check~
    ~Chocolate bars…… Check~
    ~Marshmallows……. Check~
    ~Shish-kabob sticks..Check~

I’m going to make s’mores when the firestorm hits this thread! Mmmmm!

~sips tea while waiting~

This is going to be exciting!
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Like how we asked that cr clamp be optional? Do you see how that worked out?
    • Like x 3
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im a fan lorax
    Personally, 6 man stuff sounds fun. Back in the day (like WAY back), me an a few league mates used to walk in so we could 5 man raidsan stuff for fun a to try an find a challenge.
    Im a huge fan of 5-6 person content. Lets do this thing!!!
    • Like x 3
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Do it right or don't do it at all - implement solo/duo/4-man and, if you must, 6-man queue options for all Raids.

Don't balance anything either. Just let us in the content.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

This lot up in here already struggling to get burn feats in EEG and the like even with the 2 extra people, let's do it lol, I can't wait for the subsequent complaints about how ***** too hard and asking for more nerfs :cool:
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hey, I'm down for anything. Bring it on. Just wish the devs would at least consider leaving feedback for the other ideas before a new one like this came along...
    • Like x 1
  14. The Con Dedicated Player

[IMG] Okay.... Here we go..... HEAT UP THAT POPCORN, PEOPLE!!
    (And don't worry, Proxy... I'll keep it friendly)

It's funny how we always start these things with somebody not really speaking for themselves....

Notice how it's about others eventually complaining about it's too hard.... and how others are already struggling?

He's not concerned for himself... but, rather "this lot"....

Or, to put it another way, it always starts with a:
    [IMG]

...and always followed up with a presumed outcome as a consequence.
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

"Would it be possible to convert all EEG raids into six man raids." No! That's a lot of time taking away from other important aspects of the game.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Specifically what aspects are more important than getting people into content quicker?
  17. Proxystar #Perception

• Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

No, I'm suggesting that is a good place to start at least looking for things that would be a better use of resources to fix than changing virtually every raid in the game to a 6 man.
    • Like x 1
  20. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Proxy was uploading videos of him carrying EEG runs as a battle tank... going through every instance... proving how easy they actually are... while trying and failing to find anything difficult post-clamp.

He doesn't have anything to prove.

It's you that feels the need to swing your tiny dong around. Nobody is impressed. Put your pants back on.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.