Test Discussion Episode 44: Elite Plus

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

This is the feedback thread for the Elite Plus versions of the Godseye Pyramid alert, The Rock of Eternity raid, and Neron's Underworld raid.

Please post your thoughts and feedback about this Elite Plus content and be sure to be specific about which one you are leaving comments about: The Godseye Pyramid alert, The Rock of Eternity raid, or Neron's Underworld raid.

Thanks!
    - Quixotic
  2. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Feat description of Exorcizing Demons (Elite Plus) is wrong. (Related to Neron's Underworld Elite Plus)
    [IMG]

This is the same feat on regular and elite versions
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  3. MiLady Well-Known Player

Why leave out the solo? Its a true test of your personal skill.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tarn Level 30

Que normal Elite, take off half your gear, and you will have Elite+++
  5. Quixotic Developer

Thanks for reporting this! That feat is working correctly but had the incorrect description. I fixed the description to correctly read: "Defeat at least 30 Demons during Neron's initial phase and then defeat Neron in SoBA: Neron's Underworld (Elite Plus)"

Should be in an upcoming update to PC Test.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 1
  6. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Solos and duos are too heavily influenced by a meta to be appropriate for something like Elite Plus.

At a certain point of difficulty... only tanks will be able to complete the solo... and only a tank/healer combo would be able to complete the duo.

Controller powers would be screwed and nobody would be allowed to dps. Which is well... pretty much everyone getting a giant middle finger.
  7. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Controller powers screwed? Not at all.

They can be just as good at survival. The real problem would be the duos, balancing all the role combinations, and if it got into the game, have the players not straight up leave if they aren't grouped with a tank.
  8. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I can solo that in dps gear as a tank... that isn't much of a feat. Point is... if a troll CAN do it. A tank isn't going to have an "elite plus" time doing it.
  9. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

You do realize that just by being in a certain role in open world you get stat buffs, right? You were wearing dps gear, but the zone buffed your toon to have the same defense and dominance a tank at minimum cr would have.

It's true a tank may not end up with an "elite plus" feel though, for them it could just be a tedious chip down the boss. I think that to satisfy the tank, a solo would end up needing a boss like elite Amazo was in the prison duo. He adapted himself to whatever role players had going on during the fight. So a solo could end up requiring more development work, but it is doable.
  10. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I can see that working, but then everyone would just go dps anyway to save time. Solos should probably just lock people into dps anyway, I think.
  11. Y3ti New Player

On the Dr. Faust fight in Rock of Eternity Plus, got hit and killed by ally-npc attack of Black Adam.
    I dont suppose this is intended.

[IMG]
  12. Quixotic Developer

That is not intended. I'll get that fixed.
    Thanks for the report!

- Quixotic
  13. BumblingB I got better.

While you do that, can you make pets immune to the lazy blast? Having to respawn a pet in the middle of battle has a lot of lag and cooldown bugs that really make it difficult to do. They don't/can't jump into the circle with you and just trying to hit your pet can create this cooldown respawn nightmare.
    • Like x 1
  14. Quixotic Developer

Yup, I can and will do that.
    - Quixotic
    • Like x 5
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you!!!!
    • Like x 2
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Can't you please follow previous requests and past custom and put the identification of the locale FIRST in the description, rather than making us have to wait for the whole damn thing to scroll to find out?

Like: "In SoBA: Neron's Underworld (Elite Plus), defeat at least 30 Demons during Neron's initial phase and then defeat Neron in SoBA: Neron's Underworld (Elite Plus)"

This is how ALL feat listing text should be structured. This was a problem many years ago, and then was fixed, and then a year or two ago suddenly reverted to the awful old practice again.

Thanks for attention to this, now and in all future feat listings. (Fixing all the past feat listings would be great, but I know it wouldn't be a high priority since it's only a Quality of Life issue.)
    • Like x 2
  17. Stag Active Player

Lol stop complaining
  18. Emoney Dedicated Player

Please do this for regular, and elite modes as well. I stopped using RSK in that raid because of this exact problem!
    • Like x 2
  19. Quixotic Developer

I fixed it in all versions of the raid.
    - Quixotic
    • Like x 6
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Lol, no.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.