Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

New WIP Base Tour of my Gordon Manor. Hope you guys will enjoy this one. It was pretty untouched for awhile, and I worked on it today. Still a long way to go, and could change.

• Like x 4
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

A little joke about the current DLC....while Black Adam is trying to find a solution to save Kahndaq and Isis...in the afterlife at this time....:p

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Changed the previous scene a little, so it seems a little better to me...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Wow I have no words lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Kryptonite Mine WIP
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

Still a WIP but I will upload a video soon showing what I did so far :) (This is Sweet Chaos' Funhouse)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Omega91 Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  8. Achikah All About That Base

LMAO! The smoke/steam and the well placed balloons made me cackle out loud, ahaha!!

I absolutely love Ambush Bug behind the booth. Really happy they made the bottoms viable for totem placement. I'm gonna have to see how a Leprechaun looks in there. XD
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

New base tour!! Still a WIP but looking forward for Christmas and Valentine's Day events to fill the base with goodies!

• Like x 4
  10. Eve YouTuber

Getting to work on my Icy Tower base with the new base items :p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The scene with Isis in the bathroom from the beginning was planned as just a joke ... but somehow it hooked me, and I decided to leave it. But since the base in which I built the scene itself was completely filled (700 bi ... well, 699 ... I always leave one slot;)), I had to do a lot (although at first glance it's just a trifle here, a trifle there .. .) rebuild in the base... well, since I rebuilt it, I'll post how everything turned out in the updated base;)

• Like x 1
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

My new base "TowerOfFate" is available!

It's inspired by the Tower of Fate iconic location both shown in the comics and media.

The tower is under attack and in chaos! Countless villains besiege the tower, but their devious motives are unclear. Be vigilant in finding what they really intend for the Tower of Fate!

The video showcase of the base will appear on the Elite Sixteen channel soon. If you wish to get permissions for a sneak peek, just contact me via the options in my sig.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Great job! <3 Thanks for keeping this thread active haha

Looking forward to see!
  15. beardrive Committed Player

You'll be pleased to know Krampus has been in communication with Saint Nicholas, monitoring all the good little girls and boys who play DCUO this year. He found none. Due to speed hacking, money dupes, broker glitches, marketplace bugs and demanding gifts from donating to children's charities you scorecard-hungry little monsters are ALL on the naughty list! No Red Disruption material for you!

If you have been lucky enough to find gifts under your tree with that wry little devilish smile, thinking you can hide them under your bed or in the trunk of the car, that Krampus has forgotten you? Do not fret children. Krampus has been very busy--he will get to you soon enough!

Have a great holiday season--if you can do so without getting banned.
    Mepps! Mepps!

• Like x 2
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

I have a base tour video ready for Jan 2, 2023. Theme hint: It's will be here fast ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Achikah All About That Base

Sorry for my absence around here- I've been unplugging a bit and taking a DCUO break as well for a much needed break away. However, I did finish a base in that time at my leisure, one that was way overdue. Here's Pepper Minstix with her tour of Santa's upgraded workshop for the Age of the Multiverse- 90N, 135W!

• Like x 2