Amazonium Bracelets Artifact please :)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by catplaysxoxo, Nov 29, 2022.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I play celestial and it's a very fun and versatile powerset. There's many combinations to play with and for me I enjoy using in dps role blessing and Death Mark normal versions in conjunction with purified and corrupt combos. I mix in Amazonium Deflection while having corrupt blessing up to deal strong damage while also having the effect going off of Amazonium Deflection. It works so well against multiple adds. I can only imagine how more fun I would have if we had an artifact for that ability.

Wonder Woman has used it while running, perhaps a mechanic where you're able to be mobile while still counting as block would be nice. I know the devs are always developing new ideas. We have Word of Power as an example.
    • Like x 2
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have Manacles of Force which are not related but the effect looks very similar. That could cause some confusion.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I have an Amazon Bracelet trinket I got somewhere long in the past.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I believe they gave these Iconic trinkets to players who pre-ordered the game! Really cool
  5. Sghoul Well-Known Player

Just wish I knew how effective it was
  6. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Does Manacle of Force have the blocking animation? If it doesn't then there isn't any confusion.
  7. Mister Hando Active Player

I wish artifacts for all iconic power. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Grim931 Committed Player

This is utterly ridiculous... and not needed.

Why not stop and think about it... Instead of asking for 15-20 different artifacts, why not just ask for the iconic tree to be updated with enhanced powers and not locked behind a paywall?

This is a horrible trend to start, but it's probably too late.
    • Like x 2
  9. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

I mean there is already good artifacts already so none of this is needed because there are like 6 different good iconic powers anyway. And I really don’t recommend anyone using Amazonian deflection tbh it won’t do much for you if you played against a mental or gadget player it will not take them out their stealth because they are immune to damage at first so practically useless because it’s easy to notice and in honesty it probably would only be good against rage and light which celestial beat them both with a normal loadout.
  10. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

To be honest people who complain about artifacts being locked behind a paywall is bs. You can get your arts leveled up without spending a single dollar. I’ve been buying nth metal from broker and you can even get nth metal and seals from the doctor fate. It only asks for time involvement that’s about it.

Were artifacts necessary to begin with? Not really, I liked the game better before artifacts, I do think there are some cool things going on with them don’t get me wrong but they could’ve been different trinkets or something.

I don’t generally agree with the whole artifact thing as I could gear up alts and play with them at good level. Now I would need to level up artifacts in order to do the same. But calling it behind a paywall is just not true.
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I just need to say that I agree with the fact that we don't need more artifacts and we would rather have Iconic Tree abilities updated. The thing is, there are tons of abilities that need updating but paywall is the most likely to get worked on so artifacts is the most probable approach. We already asked numerous times for powers to be fixed, updated, etc.... We asked for Iconic Trees and Movement Mode abilities to get fixed and updated but as I said again things are usually worked and updated when it comes.to money. I guess I'm playing sister advocate ;)
  12. Grim931 Committed Player

In general, when you only need to focus on 3 of them, yes you can manage to get them leveled up without spending if you're playing smart. It is a pay to win system though, doesn't matter if you agree or not. You can shell out cash and level them up faster, so there is a "wall" (time) to overcome if you pay.

If they go this route though, it would likely be targeted at a different audience. Likely new players, who have no clue how to efficiently level artifacts or even pick out good artifacts for a build. So yes, in this case, it would be a predatory system. Not to mention just how many they would be asking for eventually (13 more)... we already have one for Heat Vision and Word of Power. That's 2 too many when they should've just made the powers better/accessible for everyone, considering how long most of us have been asking for this tree to be updated.

This wasn't the way any of us asked for, but knew that it would ultimately come to this situation. Pretty sure I called it in an old thread years ago. Not mad, just disappointed.
  13. Grim931 Committed Player

Pretty sure we all knew this was the direction they were going, it's pretty sad.

I was pleasantly surprised when Robot Sidekick got its rework done to it. I know it's only visual, but it was still free.
  14. DarkGodArkahn Level 30

Exactly the biggest problem with the game is that things aren't being updated take Earth for example the most out of date power 2015 is long gone and doesn't match up to any earth powered user in DC at all sorcery not too far from behind besides forcing most top dps users ik to rely on pet builds to even compete I compete with a finisher build but still I agree things needs a major update but we all know that won't happen so also let me not forget ice not being able to freeze enemies no more but mental can backwards logic a power that is literally centered around the concept of freezing enemies but cannot freeze them while mental can but forget I was here just stopping by after being off this site forever now
  15. Henoshock Well-Known Player

They should revamp Iconics ( and Movement Mode powers) first. Most of them aren't even used. I also think it's too much to make one artifact for each Iconic, when most of those aren't even used. Like Lasso, Heart of Isis, eve MERCY to an extent (mostly used to cheese damage instead of on pet DPS atm). Like make the Iconics more useful first.

And if they do make artifacts for Iconics, I'd hope one artifact could upgrade multiple similar powers. Like Heat Vision + Freeze Breath could've been grouped as a Kryptonian artifact. Lasso + AD, Sonic Shout + Cry, Clown Box + Gag Glove etc. That said, it'd also be funny to see an artifact dedicated to Batarang Multi-Shot or whatever that's called.
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

We aren't getting any new powers or updates till they balance all the current powers but I don't know when that will happen maybe when the teams get bigger. Either way I hope 2023 things like iconic powers get updated for free and also more added for goodness sake.
  17. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Well we already have similar stuff but thanks to this post i did spent time photoshoping what an amazon deflection art would be like along with others and few older art rework ideas