DC Universe - Who Is Black Adam?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Eve, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

So I have a new series on my channel called "DC Universe - Who Is?"
    This series is a dive in to character's oirgin stories. Note that my editing isn't perfect visually but It's a work in progress to find my comfort zone and new editing ways to enhance the viewer's experience watching it. I wanted to publish this one on forums because I made it in preperation for The Sins of Black Adam episode. I am not a big Black Adam fan, I admit, but this episode made me super curious to check and learn about him. So I took the oppurtinity to talk and explain who he is for my second video of the series.

If you guys have any requests\suggestions feel free to send these my way, I always appreciate good feedback that can help me improve. :)

• Like x 2
  2. Controller Devoted Player

All I know is that I hope that these "rumors" about a supposed "Black Adam versus Justice Society AND Justice League ARE NOT true....

Please God do NOT do this, DC Cinematic Universe, lol:D. You will lose some fans.

Perhaps the "Only" canon I can remember where BA was "that" powerful was in the "Black Adam versus Superman and Shazam" animated special from a few years ago

From this clip - once Shazam gained confidence he could solo BA himself.

During the Young Justice series BA appeared to be a bit watered down - powerful and dangerous but no big time Game Changer.......

BA is a POWERHOUSE - no doubt.

But give me Zach Snyder's Superman and he humbles BA - teaches him a lesson.

[IMG]

One that he will surely NOT forget, lol.

"But BA has MAGIC - Superman is supposedly WEAK against magic"....................

Tell that to Shazam in this classic Justice League Unlimited clip. Supes gives Shazam a nice shiner on his left eye towards the end of the fight lol - as well as using his body as a wrecking ball in Lex Luthor's uninhabited city.

Shazam AND Black Adam gets their Magical Behinds (Iron Man and Dr. Strange LOOL:D ) handed to them.

[IMG]

I "LOVE" Dwayne Johnson and I think WB DC did a SMART and WISE thing bringing him onboard. I think he could be our "Stan Lee", personally.........

I also believe that the Black Adam movie will be AWESOME.

But PLEASE don't OVER POWER this dude.

Unless they're introducing Icon, John Jonzz or Captain Atom into the WB / DC Movie lineup Superman Is the bonafide Alpha in the DC Cinematic Universe and WONDER WOMAN isn't that far behind Superman....especially GOD KILLER WW

[IMG]

I've even seen writeups online that explains how Wonder Woman can defeat BA - because she's a better FIGHTER and I believe it.

PLEASE - do this right, WB / DC Cinematic Universe. Don't overpower BA.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

After watching Black Adam today, I really want to make more of these, specificlly of the Justice Society.
    • Like x 1
  4. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

Alan Scott would be a good start to that series. He's a lot more interesting and complex of a character than most think because they just think of him as "The First Green Lantern". Even his relationship with his children Jade and Obsidian is pretty interesting.

Dr Fate and all who wore the Helm of Nabu would be a second best choice. I mean we're talking about the guy who fought The Spectre to a standstill, and only lost because he "foresaw" it was necessary.
  5. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Power Girl and Hour Man would be cool future additions to the Justice Society - especially in the Power class department. These two - especially Power Girl - could give Black Adam a bit more of a showing than the 4 did in the movie.

Also looking forward to Jay Garrick one day soon.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Oh yeah, these two are on my list, so I'm looking forward to do a "Who is" episodes on them. I did take a bit of a break from those as they require more work, but I have a few thumbnails ready and working on text. The next few ones are on the way :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Controller Devoted Player

For Firepower and Mecha - none other than Star Girl and S.T.R.I.P.E.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

More Firepower? Jakeem Thunder

[IMG]
    • Like x 1