Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - December 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before January 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Sun God Style, inspired by Kahndaq in Episode 44: the Sins of Black Adam. Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Classic Champion's Slimline Shirt, inspired by the one and the only Black Adam. Members only.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in this December and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

Omg yes!!
    • Like x 5
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

That shirt is going to be great for Jay Garrick toons or characters inspired by him! Eager to see what people do with it.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh my! What a totally unexpected surprise. Well done :)
    • Like x 5
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Both free/premium and member tiers can get it or just subscribers?
    • Like x 3
  6. BumblingB I got better.

SUPER GREAT!!!!!!

Also, I do like that Black Adam style. Looks good.
    • Like x 5
  7. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

YES!!! Thank you, Devs!! I've been waiting for the Classic Champion's Slimline to be released ever since it was leaked 2 months ago!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yes! Its A Christmas Miracle :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Cable Girl Active Player

It says members only
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As long as there is no feat attached to the enhanced Sun God....sounds good to me. Maybe next month...
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

That applies only to the Champion's Slimline shirt. The Sun God style will be for everybody, probably in two sets (purple for members, blue for non-members) - that's been the pattern with previous daily rewards.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Enhanced Sun God style is on the member gear.
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Just to confirm, this will be how it will be going forward? Free/Premium track will have an older style and the member track will have the enhanced styles?
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It'd be nice if announcements mentioned which gear is on free track then :oops:
    • Like x 4
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Not all of them, though.
    October had Aegis of Azarath as free tier and Enhanced Battle-Hawk as member tier, and November had Fate's Faith / Enhanced Quicksuit.

I hope Enhanced Sun God will be added to Dr.Fate's vendor eventually :oops:
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd think it would, but who knows? As the Enhanced Battle hawk and quicksuit are both available as drops (or vendor gear...I forget), it doesn't matter as much, but if they are going to start making the Enhanced versions of the drop purple gear 'member only' options, it should show up for Fate tokens eventually IMHO.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tolly Committed Player

it's not in the right direction for Jay Garrick ^^
    • Like x 2
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I agree, that's what I had in mind, eventually there should be another way to obtain those unique sets outside of daily rewards :oops:
    • Like x 1
  19. beardrive Committed Player

I thought the sun god style looked pretty okay on twitch, but I was really hoping for an enhanced version. I'm happy to see that it's come out! It looks crazy... People are going to have some fun putting materials on that!
    • Like x 1
  20. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

sweeeeeet
    • Like x 1